[TFZ] Continuing

The first one has terrible blending. The render clearly has an outline, noticeable around the hair. Seems like a mess in general, too. No coherency to it. Don't know, I don't like it. Just a bunch of sheet put all over the place. Probably doesn't even need the render, might be better without it. The personality of the render doesn't entirely fit the atmosphere.

The second one is the the bomb diggity. Maybe a little too sharp, but that is tfz in a nutshell. Lighting is nicely done with the duality between the two sources. The only issue is that there is some shading on the Joker's left, lower arm, with no lighting to indicate it. The background seems to be in the way, so the shading shouldn't be there. Other than that, I love it. Chaotic. That is the tfz I know and love.

That second one is killer. Curious to see what a touch of purple lighting would do to go with his coat, then again I don't think it's needed because of the hint of contrasting orange from the left light source. The green is a nice touch as well. Though, I am noticing a hard edge on the left of what seems to be a stock background image. Maybe blur or smudge that out so it's less distracting?

Delete the first one, it seemed like an interesting concept but the execution is so poor that it just looks bad.

The second one is as mentioned by the others fantastic, I feel like the black box adds nothing to the piece though just kinda slapped on without any thought, I think I would've liked to have seen some blending/blurring on the c4d to the left but it works fine, just keeps drawing my attention a bit from the center of the piece.

That second one is killer. Curious to see what a touch of purple lighting would do to go with his coat, then again I don't think it's needed because of the hint of contrasting orange from the left light source. The green is a nice touch as well. Though, I am noticing a hard edge on the left of what seems to be a stock background image. Maybe blur or smudge that out so it's less distracting?

Don't smudge or blur to make something less distracting. That is just lazy.

I liked the background of the first but it seems I need more effort on blending the focal into the piece. I may look into fixing the lighting error on the second one later.

Though, I am noticing a hard edge on the left of what seems to be a stock background image. Maybe blur or smudge that out so it's less distracting?

That's a good catch thanks. I thought I had fixed that, but it must have occurred on multiple layers.

I feel like the black box adds nothing to the piece though just kinda slapped on without any thought

Yeah that's the lazy cropping I refer to in the post :p

Archived