Sin Entities

jotaxper3

Sin Entity is a group of monsters that triggers its summoned condition during the end phase if your opponent makes the corresponding action during the duration of the turn, and then they unleash their effects based on that actions as a "penance".

If not a proper archetype, i think some of them can be placed in the main deck depending of the meta and the other side decked perfectly.

Sin Entity of Wrath

DARK

Level 8

Fiend/Effect

At the end of the turn your opponent destroyed 2 or more card you control (Quick Effect): Special Summon this card (from your hand). If Special Summoned this way, destroy all cards your opponent controls.

ATK: 3000 / DEF: 2200

Sin Entity of Gluttony

DARK

Level 8

Fiend/Effect

At the end of the turn your opponent gained 1000 LP or more by your opponent's card effects (Quick Effect): Special Summon this card (from your hand). If Special Summoned this way, gain 1000 LP for each card your opponent controls, then your opponent takes 500 LP damage for each card you control.

ATK: 2300 / DEF: 2800

Sin Entity of Envy

DARK

Level 8

Fiend/Effect

At the end of the turn a monster you control changes its controller by the effect of a card controlled by your opponent (Quick Effect): Special Summon this card (from your hand). If Special Summoned this way, take control of as many monsters you can, your opponent controls.

ATK: 2600 / DEF: 2400

Sin Entity of Sloth

DARK

Level 8

Fiend/Effect

At the end of the turn the battle position of 2 or more monsters changed to defense position by your opponent  (Quick Effect): Special Summon this card (from your hand). If Special Summoned this way, change all other monsters on the field to face-down defense position.

ATK: 2000 / DEF: 3100

Sin Entity of Lust

DARK

Level 8

Fiend/Effect

At the end of the turn your opponent summoned 2 or more monsters  (Quick Effect): Special Summon this card (from your hand). If Special Summoned this way, you can Special Summon any number of monsters from your GY up to the number of monsters your opponent controls.

ATK: 2700 / DEF: 2500

Sin Entity of Pride

DARK

Level 8

Fiend/Effect

At the end of the turn your opponent controls a monster with at least 1000 ATK and/or DEF higher than the highest ATK and /or DEF of monsters you control (Quick Effect): Special Summon this card (from your hand). If Special Summoned this way, this card gains ATK and DEF equal to that monster your opponent controls.

ATK: 2100 / DEF: 2300

Sin Entity of Greed

DARK

Level 8

Fiend/Effect

At the end of the turn your opponent draw 2 or more cards by their card effects  (Quick Effect): Special Summon this card (from your hand). If Special Summoned this way, draw cards  until you have 5 cards in your hand.

ATK: 3200 / DEF: 2900

Interesting archetype. I feel some of the effects are too good. I dunno, they may need to be tested to know for sure. I like the "Do not do this or else you'll pay the price!" to it. You pay for wanting more, wether it be LP or hand size or more monsters, you've sinned and these monstets will punish you for it! (Even though they are DARK Fiends) That's my opinion. Not bad!

to be honest its too slow (triggers at the end of turn)  ib4 opponent severely disadvantage you first if not outright OTK you AND too opponent reliant. sure some of these effect have a nice payback but that is given if they trigger at all in the first place with the slowness and specific trigger they need

Wrath, Greed, and Lust: thankfully both of these is potentially the easiest to played of the bunch with reasonable punish effect. although side note that Lust effect could be tone down a little

Glutton and Sloth: ironically its pretty fitting this being the weakest. not much LP gain nor Battle Position based deck out there

Envy: With Borreload Dragon relevance. this actually not as bad. based on this i think you should make the effects can trigger on any moment (with some nerf on the bonus effect accordingly of course) or at the very least at any player end phase

Pride: big wall + kamikaze weapon. nothing exciting but certainly useful to take down some smaller swarm your opponent let out

Archived