Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Replacing Statuses

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

I am not afraid

• The Chariot
  • 26,455 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:04 AM

Sorry for getting aggressive here. Given Sakura's statement, I'd rather just wait for the rest of the team to chime in, and hopefully soon to wrap up this issue.

Posted Image

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,312 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:43 PM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

As far as the matter is concerned right now, here's what the team (well, 5 of us anyway overall) has decided on after almost 3 weeks since last post. 

1. The rule that forbids reposting the same status because of typos (either by your own accord or that of autocorrect) will be repealed.

I already mentioned on previous page that we're all okay with this as a whole. (As far as our consensus goes, no dissension on this part)

Just make sure you do it right the second time, and that autocorrect / human error didn't kick in again. You shouldn't have to redo it more than once in most cases.

2. Permitting the deletion of statuses for DIFFERENT ones is on hold.

This came up with some of the team and was already noted beforehand, but there is the possibility for abuse, even with the rules that are supposed to address them. One concern is that deleting it for something else is technically "cheating" the 15 minute period between statuses.

Unless the matter is extremely important, you shouldn't have to delete your previous status for something else. 

This doesn't mean we will not permit you to do this at a later time, pending further discussion on the matter addressing abuse cases.

====

At the end of the day, we actually need to enforce the rules on the status bar, but really does prove difficult to when some of us either don't care about the status bar or do not reply in a timely manner so we can resolve the matters regarding it sooner.

But yeah, you guys can now delete statuses due to typos / autocorrect being dumb, but please make sure you double-check it when you repost it again.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users