NEO NEW YGOPRO CASUAL CLUB

Arimetal

WELCOME TO THE NEO NEW YGOPRO CASUAL CLUB!

The former owner of the YGOPro Casual Club has stepped down after having felt he had not properly taken care of the server. That was his 3rd and last attempt at running it. He debated over time on who to choose and he chose *drum roll*… well he chose not me, he actually chose rewas but he wasn't on so he gave me ownership and skedaddled. That being said, my credibility is not the topic at hand. I want to make this group thrive, cuz I think it deserves that after Dova spilling his heart into it for, what, 3 years now?

To start, I'll list some of the perks of being in this group. (At least, perks that will matter as soon as the group has more than 6 active members)

• Friendly banter
  • Duel requests
  • Deck critique
  • Casual discussion on a variety of topics
  • Me

We've come a long way from our little Skype group. We're much cleaner now. Organized. There isn't much to say except we want to have you join us. Without you, this group won't go anywhere!

OH, one last thing. The last thread was suppose to post decks and replays of our members. This was poorly handled. We've now got a dedicated channel for you to post decks and replays so that I may post them to this thread! (Or not, if you state that you don't want that)

If you are interested, please come and join us: https://discord.gg/9jqAzH2

We've lost four of the best members and somehow regained the overall worst having finally managed to get rid, so while you are technically correct we've come a long way in the wrong direction.

Shush, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that likes you in that group

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3bc0hv75hkcozp/Enguin%20vs%20XOXO.yrp?dl=0

This is the first official replay with more in the future.

Sorry it took so long but there is really a lack of activity. With the bit we do have, note worthy activity isn't common. 

Also, this brings up the question: Do you prefer me uploading these to YouTube as an unlisted video link? Or is the access to the dropbox is good enough?

• 5 months later...

Archived