- Whoever gets 3 votes or most by deadline wins.
- Voters must explain their choices and elaborate on both cards; otherwise will be rejected.
- Card C votes are permitted.
- System of vetoes listed in section rules shall apply.
- Members will get a like for voting.
- Rules to be added as necessary (but I doubt this will be the case)
Make a fox-themed card.
July 3rd, 2018 @ 8:30 pm HST
Level 2 | DARK | Beast | Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is flipped face-up, or is targeted by a or card effect: You can pay 800 LP; switch 1 monster your opponent controls to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, return this card to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Cowardly Fox" once per turn.
Level 4 | WATER | Beast | Spirit | Effect
Cannot be Special Summoned. Once while this card is face-up on the field: You can Special Summon 1 Spirit or Beast monster from your hand, ignoring its Summoning conditions. If a a card or effect that targeted a Spirit monster(s) you controlled resolves, negate that card or effect, also send this card to the GY. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up this turn: Return it to the hand.