- Whoever gets 3 votes or most by deadline wins.
- Voters must explain their choices and elaborate on both cards; otherwise will be rejected.
- Card C votes are permitted.
- System of vetoes listed in section rules shall apply.
- Members will get a like for voting.
- Rules to be added as necessary (but I doubt this will be the case)
Make a fox-themed card.
July 3rd, 2018 @ 8:30 pm HST
Kitsune of the Diabolic Flames
FIRE | Level 7 | Beast / Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only use each of these effects of "Kitsune of the Diabolic Flames" once per turn.
● If this card is in your hand: You can banish 2 FIRE monsters from your GY, and if you do, Special Summon this card, and if you do that, you can draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card.
● If this card is in your GY: You can Tribute 2 FIRE monsters in your hand and/or face-up on your field, and if you do, Special Summon this card, and if you do that, you destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls.
DARK | Level 9 | Fairy | Fusion | Effect
Lore: "Yamato-no-Kami" + "Amaterasu"
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK Spirit monster (1 each from your hand and your field) (in which case, you do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn, if a Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can reveal 1 Spirit monster from your hand that was Summoned last turn; negate the activation. All monsters on the field lose 900 ATK, except for Spirit and Fusion Monsters, also those monsters gain this effect.
• When this card's activated effect resolves, either pay 900 LP or return this card to the hand.