Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[THR] wild thing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Thar

Thar

Bruh.

• Button Masher

• 11,947 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Yennefer

BRBlGF8.png

old

Edited by Thar, 17 July 2018 - 02:15 PM.

Posted Image

Twenty-five Zero Oh-oh

Twenty-five Zero Oh-oh

Member Title

• Elite Members
  • 1,877 posts
    Last Visit

This could be an interesting concept but your execution needs work. Her face appears to be a bit blurry. I think you also might be falling into the trap of going too ham with your lights to the point that highlights are starting to look overexposed (the parts that just look pure white and have a sudden transition to a darker color). Try toning down your soft brushing or effects that you overlay, especially on top of your focal. 

Click to join the contest!
Posted Image

Gyfts

Thar

Thar

Bruh.

• Topic Starter
  • Button Masher

• 11,947 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Yennefer

This could be an interesting concept but your execution needs work. Her face appears to be a bit blurry. I think you also might be falling into the trap of going too ham with your lights to the point that highlights are starting to look overexposed (the parts that just look pure white and have a sudden transition to a darker color). Try toning down your soft brushing or effects that you overlay, especially on top of your focal. 

It's an easy trap to fall into, that's for sure.

I toned it down a bit and added some more red lighting. May be a bit spotty, but it's something.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users