"Prototronus, Divine Dragon of the Pleiades" and his "Pleiades Squad Unit Token"s

X-Trae

prototronus__divine_dragon_of_the_pleiad

You can tell the other features but here's the effect:
4 or more "Avatar" Monsters
This Monster's Level / Rank is equal to the combine Level of all Monsters used to Summon this monster divided by 4. If this Monster is Fusion Summoned, attach the Fusion Material to this Monster as Xyz Material. If this Monster is Xyz Summoned, destroy 3 of your opponent's Monsters for every 3 Xyx Material attached to this card. Once during the Main Phase 1, you can destroy 1 Monster on your opponent's side of the field for each Xyz Material currently attached to this card. At the end of the Main Phase 1, inflict to all your opponents 1000 LP damage for each Monster destroyed by this card's effect during the previous Main Phase 1. During your your Battle Phase, you can detach all your Xyz Material; multiply this Monsters ATK by the number of Xyz Material detached. When this Monster doesn't have at least 3 Xyz Material, this Monster cannot attack; this Monster's ATK and DEF become 6000, and during your opponent's turn only, add this Monster's DEF to it's ATK. During your Draw Phase, you attach 1 Xyz Material from the GY instead. This Monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material reattached, until it reaches 4 Xyz Material. If all your opponent cannot Summon Monster with combine ATK and DEF of 2000 or higher, destroy this Monster. If this Monster is destroyed, instead of sending it to the Extra Deck, place it in one of your Pendulum Zones.

pleiades_squad_unit_token_by_god0fka-dcg

I was inspired by ABC Gun when I wanted to create a Monster of multiple Extra Deck Types. So I took advantage of the Neo Card Maker on this site and boom; A mighty dragon god with his angel fighters!

But I can't create the pictures due to limited art talent. 

I was thinking for Prototronus, a purple armored cybernetic dragon with the right arm as a laser canon with the left hand having "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon" wing design claws; 4 sets of wing would be best because the "Avatar" monsters do have wings; also 3 "Pleiades Squad Unit Token"s with their guns firing off way from Prototronus, the rest you could go nuts with.

I can take care of the token art since it should be easy for me to design. Hope ABC Gun likes that I'm also doing something like him too.

I used Paint to get the Xyz and Fusion sides taken care of. Hope everyone else enjoys the card design.

Archived