1x Akashic

1x Cerberus

1x Proxy

1x Goblin

1x Security

2x Spider

1x Spider

3x Linkuriboh

Bit rushed, also writing this for the second time so I'll make this rushed too.

-Field Spell sucks imo, doesn't net advantage like literally every other card in the archetype

-No NSing needed in the deck so Prophecy and Grinder work well

-Cosmic over Twin Twisters since I want to keep hand advantage for the SS

-Danger zone is nice so I'm running 4 copies via Traptrick

-Generic Link spam since the deck likes to swarm

If the Normal Summon isn't as needed, could Aleister/Invokeds do any good? Although with so many DARKs in the maindeck, your go-to Invoked would be Caliga, and IDK if that's good for the deck.

Only way I think that could work is teching in the Trickstar disruption engine but they are normal summon reliant too.

Also bump for deck update. 

Can I ask why Upstart Goblin over Pot of Desires?  To increase the likelihood of summoning the Danger! monsters, you'd want to have as many cards in your hand as possible, and it isn't as though the deck is combo-centric or overly needs a specific card so the banish 10 shouldn't hurt too much.

Can I ask why Upstart Goblin over Pot of Desires?  To increase the likelihood of summoning the Danger! monsters, you'd want to have as many cards in your hand as possible, and it isn't as though the deck is combo-centric or overly needs a specific card so the banish 10 shouldn't hurt too much.

It's less of a question on why Upstart > Desires, but rather why Spellbook > Desires. Spellbook deck thins for 2 before netting me a +1. I was actually playing Desires over it at first, but found that the number 1 turn off is it paired with Danger Zone ate through the deck too fast.

Archived