[Sakura 39K] Airblaster Mechdragon

K9LRS6F.png

Airblaster Mechdragon

Link 4 | WIND | Dragon | Link | Effect

W E SW SE

3+ monsters

This card and monsters it points to cannot be targeted by an opponent's effects. You can shuffle a number of other cards on the field into the Deck, up to the number of cards this card points to. If this card is co-linked, cards or effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. You can only use the effect of "Airblaster Mechdragon" once per turn. 

[spoiler=Notes (keep closed if you don't want to be spoiled)]

Ignoring the fact that I'm already at 39K by the time you see this post (which is in part due to that move over), card was mostly to flesh out the other Attributes in the higher Links. Basically, we don't have any Link 4 WIND, FIRE or WATER monsters; everything else we do.

(I technically made a WATER one last time, so...guess work on the other Attribute; though at the time that was posted, was more for more generic Link options)

I suppose that purpose of this card is mostly to provide some protection for itself and other stuff this is pointing to, while getting rid of stuff that cannot be targeted and well, I suppose resetting other ED monsters (especially with Links being prominent now). The SS4 clause is mostly for it to not get Strike'd or Ghost Ogre'd while it's doing stuff, well, moreso the latter because hand traps are apparently more common now (i.e. if people still want to chain Impermanence from the hand).

I would prefer not to give Knightmares and stuff any avenues for abusing this, given the materials are generic as-is (even if you are capped at 2 max and you need monsters pointing there; though you probably will have something there). IDK, maybe I could leave the hard OPT off, but rather be safe than sorry for now. 

Think it should be okay as-is, but given we have stuff like the Borrel Link 4s and whatnot, I do have to compare it to them, even if they can't use Normals/Tokens like this can.

(Picture and name derive from this to an extent; mostly for image ideas and whatnot)

iU8EggM.png

Alright, I think you know what to do at this point.

Reps will be given to those who review this properly AND retain civility while doing so.

Archived