Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Written] There's a storm coming in

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mah Gik

Mah Gik

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 6 posts
    Last Visit Jul 12 2018 10:08 AM

Normal Spell Card

During your next turn: You can shuffle 1 card your opponent controls into the Deck. You can use this effect at any moment.

Horu Ishayuki

Horu Ishayuki

I am the king

• Advanced Members
  • 952 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:16 PM
Well since the card can be used at anytime, you should make it a Quick-Play Spell instead of putting it in the effect. Also, make it Quick-Play that can activated from your hand during either player's turn. That will keep it safe from most field sweepers.

Mah Gik

Mah Gik

Fresh Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 6 posts
    Last Visit Jul 12 2018 10:08 AM

Well since the card can be used at anytime, you should make it a Quick-Play Spell instead of putting it in the effect. Also, make it Quick-Play that can activated from your hand during either player's turn. That will keep it safe from most field sweepers.

Hi. Just the effect can be activated at any time during your next turn.

Example: I activate that Spell and nothing happens this turn. During my next turn I can shuffle 1 card my opponent controls into the Deck at any time.

Horu Ishayuki

Horu Ishayuki

I am the king

• Advanced Members
  • 952 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:16 PM
Not really sure I'm comfortable waiting a turn to activate an effect though.

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,302 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:48 PM

Huh, so rare to see an effect like this, that applies in a later turn. Reminds of the effect of Destiny HERO Diamond Dude. To be PSCT friendly, I would write it like this:

During any Phase of your next turn, you can shuffle 1 card your opponent controls into the Deck.

Something you may have to clear up is if this card is intended to apply in response to other cards or effects. In other words, if it can be chained to other cards or not. For instance, Diamond Dude doesn't, and instead it kind of simulates as if you had the milled Normal Spell in your hand, that you can play at any time during your Main Phase as if it was in hand.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users