Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Danger! Jersey Devil!

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Screw Bowsette. Omelette.

• Elite Members
  • 2,340 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:18 AM
  • Spouse:Sari Sumdac
A5_F1_AC54-348_C-43_AD-_B2_C2-2_A109010_

You can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire hand, then you discard the chosen card. Then, if the discarded card was not “Danger! Jersey Devil!”, Special Summon 1 “Danger! Jersey Devil!” from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card. If this card is discarded: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; Its ATK becomes 0. You can only use this effect of "Danger! Jersey Devil!" once per turn.
Posted Image
Discord tag: Metal Sonic#4736

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 2,340 posts
Bump
Posted Image

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,725 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:28 PM

Looks good enough to me. At this early stage of the archetype's development, any additional member is welcomed. The discarded effect is not as flexible as other Danger!'s, but it assists with neutering indestructible threats that Bigfoot cannot handle. Also I would say its Level4 is an advantage since it makes it Normal Summonable plus more searchable than higher Levels. You could be pro and grab it with Force Strix, for instance :v

It doesn't really need it, but the stats could be a bit better. For example, 1500 ATK would make it searchable by Sangan, for whatever that's worth.

By the way, you made a mistake with its name in the image, and in the hard OPT clause you left Bigfoot's name.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 2,340 posts

Looks good enough to me. At this early stage of the archetype's development, any additional member is welcomed. The discarded effect is not as flexible as other Danger!'s, but it assists with neutering indestructible threats that Bigfoot cannot handle. Also I would say its Level4 is an advantage since it makes it Normal Summonable plus more searchable than higher Levels. You could be pro and grab it with Force Strix, for instance :v
It doesn't really need it, but the stats could be a bit better. For example, 1500 ATK would make it searchable by Sangan, for whatever that's worth.
By the way, you made a mistake with its name in the image, and in the hard OPT clause you left Bigfoot's name.

Whoops. Fixed, also I lowered the ATK to 1500.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users