[Written] Elemental HERO Pressure

Thomas★Zero

Elemental HERO Pressure

lv 10 EARTH

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

"Elemental HERO Solidman" + "Elemental HERO Blazeman" + "Elemental HERO Bubbleman"

Must be Fusion Summoned. While you control this card: the ATK and DEF of all Monsters your opponent controls are halved. If this card attacks a defence position Monster, inflict piercing battle damage. When this card destroys a Monster as a result of battle, banish the top 3 cards of your opponents deck face-down.

ATK/3300 DEF/2200

So Pressure is a HERO Fusion made from 3 key E-HERO's being Blaze, Solid and Bubble where this Fusion cuts the opponents monsters ATK and DEF, inflict piercing damage and also for even further pressure to your opponent banishes the top 3 cards of their deck face-down which can disrupt their plays a bit if the opponents key cards get banished.

In HERO's this would be a well considered Miracle Fusion target with a nice 3300 ATK and can inflict heavy damage due to cutting your opponents Monsters ATK and DEF in halve.

The effect lacks a certain oomf to place it in the meta game. Something I think a floating effect or some sort of protection can fix. As is doesnt net any advantage, and the banishment is pretty rng and slow. The best thing about it is that it keeps the atk and def down. (But again can be easily removed by a card effect, keeping it from doing anything meaningful) 

Don't really get how FIRE-Blazeman is associated with pressure, while EARTH and WATER do make sense to me.

Agreed with (not really). Seems a bit underwhelming for a 3-material HERO Fusion, but to be fair, the number matters less when they have toys like Miracle Fusion. A highlight I see is that its materials are relatively usable in HEROes. However, Blazeman has been exchanged for Vyon, and Bubbleman lost some power post-MR4, becoming unable to lead into Toadally Bahamuts that easily. I would say Great Tornado is a more appealing Fusion pick for weakening the opponent's monsters. The lack of decent WIND HEROes to tech is an issue in TCG, but this doesn't apply to OCG which has Stratos around.

Archived