Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Barrageflaged Sniper

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Eshai

Eshai

It's pronounced "Eeshay"

• Advanced Members
  • 883 posts
    Last Visit 50 minutes ago
  • Discord:CMEshai#4706

Hi

unknown.png

Barrageflaged Sniper

Bye

P.S.: Barrage + Camoflague if you didn't get the name

[background=transparent]Duelist Port Royal (link here):[/background][background=transparent] Will be making cards, archetypes, and hosting tournaments on the Duel-Portal. If you have good ideas, like creating card art, or you would just like to test your own cards in real gameplay on the Duel-Portal, feel free to PM me or contact us on the club page.
My DPR Generics
[/background]

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,302 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:48 PM

Hey, this looks really good. Pretty much the monster removal opposite of Tornado Dragon, although you have to be more careful with its Battle Position, or stay defensive, but that spices it up, which is good, in contrast to what could have been a plain "detach, target; destroy", and you get to be rewarded with non-targeting destruction.

The name and art reminded me of "Silver Sentinel", but it doesn't seem to actually be related to it, except for sharing the same ATK.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users