Ancient Curse of Uria

Capricornia

Today, I created a card that indirectly supports "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" but has immense practical uses outside of that function.

The original idea for the card was to turn a regular card effect into a continuous one that could be used more than once. And when I thought about continuous cards I thought of Uria, one of my favorite gimmick decks and conformed the card design as well as its effects to fit that style more accordingly.

If anyone has any comments or criticisms (Getting the grammar for this card to be applicable was difficult, and I still don't know 100% if it would work), please don't hesitate to let me know so that I can make better cards the next time around!

kewug1.png

Ancient Curse of Uria

Continuous Trap Card

Activate only when you activate a normal Trap card. That card is treated as a continuous Trap card and remains face-up on the field as long as this card remains face-up on the field. While it is treated as a continuous Trap card its effect becomes: "Once per turn: X." (X being the original effect of the card.) You can only use that card's effect if it meets all requirements and costs on the card. When this face-up card is removed from the field, take 2000 damage.

Archived