Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[TFZ] Swords

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Twenty-five Zero Oh-oh

Twenty-five Zero Oh-oh

Member Title

• Elite Members
  • 1,929 posts
    Last Visit

1_July2_2018.jpg

old

Click to join the contest!
Posted Image

Gyfts

Dae

Dae

Legendary Member

• Pretentious Prick

• 16,719 posts
    Last Visit 59 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

I rather enjoyed this piece, as it was different from your usual work. It isn't stock wit C4D spam that you seemingly are into a lot. This is just hard to follow since the yellow is more empowering than that actual lighting. If that was more visible and constructive to the piece, this would have almost made me vote for my favorite rather than the one that displayed the theme. It is almost Night-esque, which is something that I miss on this forum.

Watch your lighting, about it. The contrast between colors and balancing them is rough with this, too.

IiGVtCm.png1st_Place.png

41682d2aec304c206d5c0d9ca3a4bd12.png

Thar

Thar

Bruh.

• Button Masher

• 12,023 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Tormented

Dae said pretty much all I would've. While the piece is interesting, some of the background effects overpower the focus. I do like the two-toned lighting coming in from different angles, giving it a nice contrasting look, but I feel like I can't focus on one thing.

nyr4czw.gif

Switch FC: SW-5328-8869-1579

Twenty-five Zero Oh-oh

Twenty-five Zero Oh-oh

Member Title

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,929 posts
    Last Visit
Thanks. Hmm I believe the yellow lighting is actually accurate though as the effect is behind the character. The only problem I'm seeing now with the lighting is there's some blue highlights that need to be recolored.
Posted Image

Gyfts

Dae

Dae

Legendary Member

• Pretentious Prick

• 16,719 posts
    Last Visit 59 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

Thanks. Hmm I believe the yellow lighting is actually accurate though as the effect is behind the character. The only problem I'm seeing now with the lighting is there's some blue highlights that need to be recolored.

I think the biggest thing is how the blue lighting isn't. My words were not clear and I didn't fully articulate what I tried to grasp.

IiGVtCm.png1st_Place.png

41682d2aec304c206d5c0d9ca3a4bd12.png

Twenty-five Zero Oh-oh

Twenty-five Zero Oh-oh

Member Title

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,929 posts
    Last Visit

Fixed the blue highlights (updated in opening post). 

Posted Image

Gyfts

Tormented

Tormented

Placebo Admin

• Moderators
  • 6,497 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Discord:Ash#9999

This is the piece I voted for, I think it does what it sets out to do and it feels really in character for Katarina, I think if the piece was a little smaller in size it might've helped to keep the concept of the piece concise and less busy (cutting off a bit of the left side for example)

But yeah, it's very busy and I think it didn't work extremely well but it was by no means a bad piece.

"Off my chair, jester. The King sits there"

-

C A D E A U P O U R M O I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users