Darkstar Summonbeast

Atypical-Abbie

My 300th card in my RAND series, while I have made many more, that's still quite an accomplishment, so it makes sense to make something a bit special, and here it is: A Rank 4 Xyz Pendulum Monster that is able to bring out other Xyz Pendulum Monsters. The way it does it is a bit strange, but as it can be a powerful effect, I figured I would try to make hard, but also possible to trigger should you put in the right cards to make it easier to work with.

So, it targets a Set card your opponent controls and reveals it and excavates the top card of your Deck, however you do not detach to do this, rather you can choose to do so, and if you do, it means your opponent can't activate cards or effects in response to this, so the card targeted can't be activated, or if a monster can't be change by other card effects, and of course most importantly, it means that it can't be negated.

So, should the Set card be the same type of card as the card you excavated, this card puts itself in your Pendulum Zone, making space if it's in the Extra Monster Zone, as well as making use of its Pendulum Effect as well, and then it Special Summons an Xyz Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck and attaches the excavated card to that monster. The Pendulum Effect boosts the ATK and DEF of Xyz Pendulum Monsters, as well as giving them targeting protection, also you can Tribute any monster in your Extra Monster Zone to Special Summon this card, and keep in mind that you can still use the effect that reveals even without a material attached to it, so that can be quite useful.

darkstar_summonbeast_by_zaziuma-dcgmhii.

Pendulum Effect:

All Xyz Pendulum Monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF, also they cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 face-up monster in your Extra Monster Zone; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone.

Monster Effect:

2+ Level 4 monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 4, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck. You can target 1 Set card your opponent, then you can detach 1 material from this card; reveal that target and excavate the top card of your Deck, if Set card is the same type of card as the excavated card (Monster, Spell or Trap), place this card in your Pendulum Zone and Special Summon 1 Xyz Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck, except "Darkstar Summonbeast" and attach the excavated card to it as a material, otherwise send it to the GY. If you detached a material to activate this effect, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. You can only use this effect of "Darkstar Summonbeast" once per turn.

Archived