Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

TOKYO GHOUL:re CALL to EXIST

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tormented

Tormented

Placebo Admin

• Moderators
  • 6,512 posts
    Last Visit 40 minutes ago
  • Discord:Ash#9999

I'm not really an anime dude (as I'm sure many of you are aware) but I do have a soft spot for anime games and this looks really really interesting, I've always loved the Tokyo Ghoul aesthetic and this seems like it has the potential to be a decent game.

Whilst the gameplay is very brief it does appear to be an action game at the core of it which Bandai has been pretty fuckin' good at.

So yeah, discuss.

"Off my chair, jester. The King sits there"

-

C A D E A U P O U R M O I

Hachimitcher-Lemon

Hachimitcher-Lemon

His Mitcher's Ship

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,237 posts
    Last Visit Oct 14 2018 02:53 AM
  • Alias:Mitcher

Probably one last spark for the franchise since the manga just ended and there doesn't seem to be a continuation, at least not yet.

God, the game looks pretty though. And the tagline feels pretty unique for an action game. I'm not sure it'll have the same level of nuances (or bullshit if you're not into it) that Ishida has in his stories but I hope this one prioritizes gameplay and the feeling of being in TG's world rather than the plot.

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users