Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SOFU] Bearrier

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 13,760 posts
    Last Visit 55 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate
WJ4Muv9zHSl4xagWKdlDKo8tK862BRUdMyquJGVw

Bear Mole

Level 3 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
1600 ATK / 0 DEF
(1) During your opponent's turn, face-down cards in your Spell & Trap Zones cannot be destroyed by card effects.<Continuous>
(2) Each time a face-down card(s) in your Spell & Trap Zone is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: This card gains 800 ATK until the end of this turn.<Trigger>

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Hollow Knight

• Survivor
  • 9,032 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

Bear Mole? Org calls it Bearrier for these reasons:

This card’s name is a combination of “Kuma” (Bear) and “Mamoru” but named in such a way it sounds like a magic spell, so. “Bearrier” (Bear + Barrier)

As for the card, man how I wish it was just slightly different so it could be used in Artifacts, but you can't destroy your own during the opponnet's turn and it only lasts for one turn. That's too bad really. So, Level 3 Fiend DARK means Burning Abyss, but they don't want to have Set Spells/Traps, and regardless why bother with it since it kind of sucks.

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,625 posts
    Last Visit 46 minutes ago

Looks like a lackluster attempt at making backrow relevant. Maybe if TGU didn't negate the effects permanently, you could Summon it with her and leave it on the board. Or if it was a Tuner for Needlefiber to grab it.

It would have been a blast if it had been released in "Normal Summon, Set 4, pass" formats :v

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

I am not afraid

• The Chariot
  • 26,417 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:15 AM

At first I thought that this seemed like it's designed to offer protection against destruction effects, but those would likely not be a main priority anyway. First thing that comes to mind is something like Trisbaena banishing the back row, which goes right past this.

I could maybe see this working in Abyss Actors, or anything that wants your Set cards destroyed. In that case, maybe it's not so much about protecting your back row from your opponent, so much as limiting how often you can destroy your own back row?

Posted Image

Ciao Babe (not really)

Ciao Babe (not really)

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 668 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:46 AM
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571

This more or less comes down to anti-blind mst (which was already bad) by forcing your opponent to wait a turn to blind mst but deterring them from doing so bu giving this 2400. But it's 1600 and easy to get over by mp2 so the second effect doest actually matter?? Especially since if you are going second they can blind you on ep so like, why?

Rep Card by Jay, a friend a I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Hollow Knight

• Survivor
  • 9,032 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

This more or less comes down to anti-blind mst (which was already bad) by forcing your opponent to wait a turn to blind mst but deterring them from doing so bu giving this 2400. But it's 1600 and easy to get over by mp2 so the second effect doest actually matter?? Especially since if you are going second they can blind you on ep so like, why?

Isn't blind MST something that players would normally do on their opponent's turn, since they couldn't respond with those cards? This card wouldn't help on that, it wouldn't even be worthwhile since blind MST is done in the End Phase, so the ATK gain is useless.

Ciao Babe (not really)

Ciao Babe (not really)

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 668 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:46 AM
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571

Tmk: Blind MST is just hitting a face-down when you dont know what it is. This applies to both players turn. I could be wrong.

Rep Card by Jay, a friend a I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

(🕷️)

(🕷️)

Spectacular

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,215 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:30 PM
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon
That sick durendal synergy tho