Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Super Fusion God (GX Anime)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Freeze your brain~

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 653 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:59 AM
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571

DLLC7Sm.jpg

Card Details

Thought back to the AU Jack cards I made and realized I liked making those kind of cards, nice breath of fresh air. So again, this is not meant to be a real card. This is just something that could have shown up in the anime. I don't know how I feel about this one but I didn't have much to go off of on what the card could be.

Original concept: http://yugioh.wikia....uper_Fusion_God

Rep Card by Jay, a friend a I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

Horu Ishayuki

Horu Ishayuki

I am the king

• Advanced Members
  • 954 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Question: If it's a god, why is it not divine?

Guduss

Guduss

• Members
  • 109 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 01:12 PM

Also, this card is more of a suicide card than a card that could actually help you. This has an effect similar to "Tierra, Source of Destruction," except "Tierra" had an effect that could replenish a Deck and Extra Deck. And plus, this card has no ATK or DEF. You are leaving yourself defenseless as well as weaker than before. If I were you, I would add the effect that the card gains 100 ATK of each banished monsters' Levels/ Rank/ Link Rating, giving a bunch of ATK and allowing you to win the game. 

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Freeze your brain~

• Topic Starter
  • CHAZZ IT UP
  • 653 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:59 AM
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571

Question: If it's a god, why is it not divine?

Cuz I forgot that they aren't as strict with the Attribute / Typing in the anime as IRL. Will probably change that tbh.

Also, this card is more of a suicide card than a card that could actually help you. This has an effect similar to "Tierra, Source of Destruction," except "Tierra" had an effect that could replenish a Deck and Extra Deck. And plus, this card has no ATK or DEF. You are leaving yourself defenseless as well as weaker than before. If I were you, I would add the effect that the card gains 100 ATK of each banished monsters' Levels/ Rank/ Link Rating, giving a bunch of ATK and allowing you to win the game. 

You do realize you're adding 12 of any card in the game, right? If you wanted to be lazy you can add Exodia, but this really sets you up for any combo you can imagine tbh. If you get this effect off and you lose you are legit the worst player in the world and should probably quit the game.

Rep Card by Jay, a friend a I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users