Photo

Way Back Wednesday #1 (Brand New Man by Brooks & Dunn)

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Face McShooty

Face McShooty

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:35 AM

In June of 1991, we were introduced to the duo Brooks & Dunn through this song... little did we as country fans at that time know how BIG B&D would get! The lyrics are telling the woman he's in love with made him a "Brand New Man". I could go on and on about B&D, but I just wanna enjoy this beautiful debut single from these two.

This song started a trend for B&D, winning countless "Duo of the Year" awards across all country award shows, having won Vocal Duo of the Year (ACM Awards) every year from 1991-2009, that's 18 awards under just one association!

Hope you guys keep checking out my Way Back Wednesdays I will be doing (hopefully) once a week, if not every other week. I may miss a week here and there due to work, but it'll all be worth it once I start getting a good groove going... Here's a hint at what the next Way Back Wednesday will be, can you guess the song/artist?

Hint for next Way Back Wednesday

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users