Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SOFU] Orphegor

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Hollow Knight

• Survivor
  • 9,030 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:11 AM
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

What I find interesting is that the Trap Cards don't have "World Legacy" in their names, and instead are Orpheger cards. Presumably because they didn't want Galatea to search World Legacies?

As for the archetype: It's incredibly boring.

Wasn't that just a thing Mekk-Knight did and the rest have their own plus 1 that crosses over?

goodfusion

goodfusion

Snailoon

• Xyz

• 1,800 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:28 AM

Wasn't that just a thing Mekk-Knight did and the rest have their own plus 1 that crosses over?

The World Chalice, Krawler, Mekk-Knight and Knightmare Spells/Traps were all part of the World Legacy archetype. Although I had forgotten that the Palladion Spells/Traps were not, so it makes more sense now.

My signature

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • 1,496 posts
    Last Visit 17 minutes ago

[...] As for the archetype: It's incredibly boring.

I cannot say that I agree, personally I enjoy the "aesthetic" of the Phantom Knight kind of design, beyond that the maindeck monsters are rather solid and can chain into each other, not to mention they work with milling.

Beyond that I personally enjoy their artworks, in combination with their theme, though given their art I would prefer them being Light Attribute monsters (with exceptions).

The main deck monsters appear to be solid, a reborn on a stick (that can revive the links), a summon from the deck on a stick (that can tutor out the reborn on a stick) and a level 1, machine dupe target with the tuner status for needlefiber plays (given that they restrict one after resorting to their grave effects).

The Links are (apart from the link 2) mostly mediocre, though fine for laddering and in case we get more archtype members (which we should within the next 2 days, given the 3 potential slots) the regeneration can be fine.

The traps are terrible (the protection one is the only tolerable one and that is kind of a stretch).

Given the 1 potential link spot below them I would expect a link 1 (though I still would like to see a link 5 or higher for that spot, especially given that the level 3 can revive links for even faster laddering), which would let them get started.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,340 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:42 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

What I find interesting is that the Trap Cards don't have "World Legacy" in their names, and instead are Orpheger cards. Presumably because they didn't want Galatea to search World Legacies?

As for the archetype: It's incredibly boring.

Satellarknights would like a word about the difference between "boring" and "effective".

Boring's better than busted, 2015 settled that for all the times.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric

BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users