Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Super Fusion God

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Mah Gik

Mah Gik

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 6 posts
    Last Visit Jul 12 2018 10:08 AM

Fairy / LIGHT / Fusion

Level: 12

ATK/DEF: ?/?

Effect: 12 monsters with different levels. This card can only be Special Summoned by "Super Polymerization". Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned: Return it immediately to the Extra Deck, and if you do, you cannot lose this Duel, except by surrending. Also you can do anything you want with your opponent's body.

Horu Ishayuki

Horu Ishayuki

I am the king

• Advanced Members
  • 972 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:33 AM

Fairy / LIGHT / Fusion
Effect: 12 monsters with different levels. This card can only be Special Summoned by "Super Polymerization". Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned: Return it immediately to the Extra Deck, and if you do, you cannot lose this Duel, except by surrending. Also you can do anything you want with your opponent's body.

Sounds like YGO met Fifty Shades.

Marco Polo

Marco Polo

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 1,247 posts
    Last Visit Oct 08 2018 12:52 PM

Fairy / LIGHT / Fusion

What the actual fuck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature.jpg

Making my own card art, feel at home to criticize or comment ;)

Deviantart ID: XStutzX

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,353 posts
    Last Visit 51 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

You can either assume it's a reference to what Jaden did with Yubel after she attempted to summon this at the end of season 3 of GX (least the last effect) or something else that is not forum appropriate. Given the string of cards with similar implications I've seen in here over the past couple years, I may have to assume it is the latter and consequently, shall deal with him as appropriate. 

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users