Member Services Request Thread

Flash Flyer - Sakura

The thing is I looked up the name "Melkor" in the member search, and while there was a lot of Melkor(insert some number here), just plain Melkor didn't show up in the member list

Also it said my name was Lord Tyranus, which I haven't used in literal years

It also takes into account login names, which was the case here. Some random newb who never validated used the name "Melkor" as their login name back in 2010. Only way you would know that is accessing the ACP and parsing for login names who exactly match.

For the other one, "Lord Tyranus" is what you log into this site as, but your display name is whatever you set it to (here, it's Melkor like you requested).

====

So yeah, if you don't see a member with your desired name on the list, but you can't change it; usually it means someone has it as a login name and the staff needs to correct that. Most of the time, it's usually one of the several thousands of validating only users from the old days. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I requested a group way back in February, and I'm finally ready for it, since it's meant to synergize with the GCRP. It should be "The Chariot", so I'm not sure if I should be fill out a proper form. If it's already prepared, then you can just add me into the group.

Yeah, I still have the PM you sent to Dad and me back then. Just gotta back reference it in my PMs [which I don't delete] and add the group. Only thing you'd have to do is just submit the appropriate payment and stuff, but will write that out when done.

I requested a group way back in February, and I'm finally ready for it, since it's meant to synergize with the GCRP. It should be "The Chariot", so I'm not sure if I should be fill out a proper form. If it's already prepared, then you can just add me into the group.

Just checked, and apparently that group doesn't exist. You may have to do the form for it.

Can you provide a bit more context as I have no idea what you are talking about?

Melkor → Bringerofcake
I feel like you deserve a group, how would you like to make a permanent group "α"
ipb.png Mar 31 2018 11:52 PM · Delete
  • photo-thumb-121691.png?_r=1523162429
    BringerofcakeSure, that sounds cool, do I just drop a line to a mod or what 

Apr 07 2018 12:34 AM

• photo-thumb-765878.jpg?_r=1533712410
    MelkorYeh tell em it's a gift from me 

Apr 07 2018 02:21 AM · Delete

Dae Request 

FlashFlyer - Sakura

If you really want it

12. Do not change your avatar/profile details to mimic another user.

Deliberately changing one's display name and/or avatar to appear similar to that of another user is not acceptable. Users caught doing this will have their name and/or avatar changed and may be subject to further punishment if this behavior is repeated. These types of offenses will be handled on a case-by-case basis, so as to avoid unfair punishment in the case of a legitimate accident, the user that is being mimicked consenting to such, name/avatar fads, or other cases that may cause exceptions to this rule.

Unless Sakura consents then would still have to say no.

Disclaimer: Any comment or concern on this particular rule should be taken elsewhere and a post about it in this thread will be considered spam

I got the PM; was eating lunch when you sent it. Will edit this post later after finishing and take the points out of Winter as he requested.

===

EDIT: Alright, I got to it. I cannot add the sparkles because the glow and it don't really mesh with each other. Maybe at a later time when it's tested again.

But let's see:

Group - 25K

Color - 5k

Glow - 5k

35k total

• 2 weeks later...

Yes hello I'd like to pay for some changes to my Jack of All Trades group.

Base color: 597542, bolded

Sparkles: Please remove (will probably come back later to request new sparkles in a different color)

For the time being, we're just using the sparkles that Aix put in for the VIP group; if you find another one you'd like, just let us know later.

As for the other stuff, will be dealt with after this post. I think it's just 5K for the color; other BBCode like bolding is free. Will edit when done.

===

[spoiler=old code]

<b><span style="color:#553b6a; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/t9EKy6q.gif);"></span></b>

Done

Archived