[Written] Blood Princess

Blood Princess

Attribute: DARK

Level: 3

Fiend/Effect

Lore:

When this card is sent to the graveyard by battle; add 1 'Chamber Of Pain' to your hand, from your deck. If 'Chamber Of Pain' exists on the field when this card is targeted for an attack; switch this card into defence position, and negate the attack, once only.

Attack: 300 

Defence: 500

Unless you show us this "Chamber of Pain" card, this card effectively does nothing in terms of effect. Even if you have that out, it isn't really doing much either. Maybe it's supposed to work with Chamber, but how do you expect other members to know that?

So yeah, if you post cards that require customs to work, either post them together or link to them if you have made them earlier. Don't make us search for it if you made the card in the past.

Hey man, I'm really sorry - I am rubbish at using this site. After I made this, I noticed there was a section specifically for multiple cards so I posted the rest of the 'Archetype' there. 

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/374199-written-red-royalty-archetype/

I also changed the name of the above card in the new post - I am really sorry for the confusion. I am relatively new to this after a time away. If you need to delete the above post, I understand. 

Archived