Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SOFU] Krawler Palladion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch

• 13,536 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:32 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate
42a7d909-s.jpg

Krawler Palladion
Continuous Trap
(1) Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Insect/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 300/DEF 2100). (This card is also still a Trap Card.)
(2) If this card is Special Summoned by its (1) effect to a zone a Link Monster points to: You can add 1 "World Legacy" card from your Deck to your hand.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Elite Members
  • 1,355 posts
    Last Visit 35 minutes ago
I knew it! The were misunderstodd good guys all a long

Well being a mat and searcer is nice but to bad its slow and really depends on WL you willing to tech in

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,262 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:30 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I knew it! The were misunderstodd good guys all a long

Well being a mat and searcer is nice but to bad its slow and really depends on WL you willing to tech in

Crown and Spear save it though. Hello oh wily Duelist, think you're getting past the new Palladion Link we got? WELL HELLO NOW ITS 3000 ATK STRONGER

(puts on reviewin' goggles)

Still though, a Speed higher and it'd probably lead to Hornet Drone-like issues, this is fine for what it allows the Palladions. 7.4/10

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric

BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users