[SOFU] Necro Fusion

I initially was not as crazy about this, but honestly being able to Fusion Summon during the opponent's turn with this kind of utility seems actually kinda good. I think this might actually have a bit of potential to it. Definitely not one of the best cards in this set, but one of the more interesting and one of the ones I will be keeping my eye on what it does now and in the future

The card is actually quite decent where the restriction isn't much of an issue as this is more so designed to act on summoning Fusion Monsters during your opponents turn to block their attacks which then after that you can let loose with your newly summoned Fusion Monster.

In my opinion of this it could hilarious work in Omni HERO's as a means of having the ability to counter attack with out of nowhere Fusions. (Specially if you summon Great Tornado during your opponents turn.)

The card is actually quite decent where the restriction isn't much of an issue as this is more so designed to act on summoning Fusion Monsters during your opponents turn to block their attacks which then after that you can let loose with your newly summoned Fusion Monster.

In my opinion of this it could hilarious work in Omni HERO's as a means of having the ability to counter attack with out of nowhere Fusions. (Specially if you summon Great Tornado during your opponents turn.)

I'm not sure if this is even the funniest thing you could do with it. Personally, I look forward to this with Fluffals, where summoning Tiger on the opponent's turn ensues any number of shenanigans. I also just remembered that this card is searchable by the Predaplant engine. It might not be the BEST option, but it honestly just adds more pointers to it. I want to see what this card can *really* do at its peak.

I'm not sure if this is even the funniest thing you could do with it. Personally, I look forward to this with Fluffals, where summoning Tiger on the opponent's turn ensues any number of shenanigans. I also just remembered that this card is searchable by the Predaplant engine. It might not be the BEST option, but it honestly just adds more pointers to it. I want to see what this card can *really* do at its peak.

Well on a side note this does ensure in Dragon Decks a that you can surprise your opponent with your Five Headed Dragon.

Gotta love how it is technically searchable by a number of things now, and many Fusions out there can be Miracle Fused for the first time.

"Last Warrior of Another Planet" comes to mind. 

It's a bit troublesome on the materials but I guess they didn't wanna outclass the other Miracle Fusion variants.

Honestly, my only complaint with this is that it doesn't treat itself as Poly.

I would disagree with this as if your using a Fusion Deck your going to need various fusion spells in the deck including polymerization (unless the theme as their own version of it) where this would limit you to how many you can play in a deck.

In all having 3 Polymerization for hand and field and 3 Necro Fusion for grave seems pretty solid for what output you have (knowing you don't have to exactly play 3 of each but you guys should know what I mean.)

>Last Warrior

Also all of these work just as well if you summon them on your turn.

nope, all of them work better as a surprise

Chain this to an effect that SSs, Winda or Last Warrior (lol) cucks them.

Chain this to a search effect for Superbolt, enjoy the -1.

Even the Frightfur Tiger example (which I doubt is good, but was the first thing that came to my mind, as well) shows how being a trap isn’t a bad thing at all.

This card is completely solid, ygo players are just spoiled.

nope, all of them work better as a surpriseChain this to an effect that SSs, Winda or Last Warrior (lol) cucks them.Chain this to a search effect for Superbolt, enjoy the -1.Even the Frightfur Tiger example (which I doubt is good, but was the first thing that came to my mind, as well) shows how being a trap isn’t a bad thing at all.This card is completely solid, ygo players are just spoiled.

Chained this to Dandy effect today for example. Or to bulb theoretically. Really fucks up needlefiber plays. This card is amazing.

The first person to chain this to the trickstar hand burn, to summon dragon knight draco equiste is going to be my funking hero.

on a side note, dropping  naturia exterio using this is a nice surprise as well, locking down sky strikers, and trickstars with relative ease.

Archived