Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SOFU] Two-man Salesman

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 13,760 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:54 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate
e78eb73d-s.jpg

Two-man Salesman
LIGHT/Warrior
Level 2
1200/1200
(1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can activate this effect: Both players reveal a card in their hand to their opponent. If they are the same type of card, apply one of the following effects according to the type of card.
•Monster Card: Each player Special Summons the revealed monster.
•Spell Card: Each player draws 2 cards.
•Trap Card: Each player sends 2 cards from their Deck to the GY.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

yeet fam fetty wap nigga 420

yeet fam fetty wap nigga 420

haha yes :ok_hand:

• Quasar
  • 2,987 posts
    Last Visit 37 minutes ago

I love it. Conceptually this is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen. Easily accessible through Isolde, if nothing else, and then the mindgames this introduces, especially turn 1. Best card in the set by a million miles.

Posted Image

Kaiji

Kaiji

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 966 posts
    Last Visit Sep 16 2018 09:46 AM

I love it. Conceptually this is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen. Easily accessible through Isolde, if nothing else, and then the mindgames this introduces, especially turn 1. Best card in the set by a million miles.

This is literally Aqua Dolphin-tier, higher than most gods, probably capable of winning the final round of Worlds

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,340 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:58 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

....kay then

I do see the mind games this elicits, props to @Enguin, but it's mostly gonna be restricted to pumping out monsters, since that's the most common element in a Deck (and the most reliable pick) these days. It can allow for more utility through that and being able to snatch away-or force-a play from the opponent, but it's quite reliant on the opponent's cards in the hand, which is more limiting to this card than it looks.

Still, the card is good enough to see staple play. I can go for a 8.6/10, with the possibility for up to a point raise in the future depending on how it's used (if at all.)

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric

BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,380 posts
    Last Visit 21 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Oh hey, another level 2 warrior for Reinforce Truth. Neat. Those stats are very high for a level 2 though, dang..

I suppose the monster effect is the least dangerous for the opponent, so it'd be the obvious choice. However, since that is the obvious choice, they might go for something a bit more dangerous. So... mind games. XD
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users