Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SOFU] Concentrate

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch

• 13,535 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

0f314a82-s.jpg

Concentrate
Quick-Play Spell
(1) Target 1 face-up monster you control; it gains ATK equal to its DEF until the end of this turn. Other monsters cannot attack the turn you activate this card.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,254 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:24 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Good for Kaijus. And definitely the Palladions if you have a spare monster around that's linked to the Links. I do like that this is a Quick-Play Spell, so it can be used on the opponent's turn to beef up a middling threat on your field. 7.6. 

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric

BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Enguin

Enguin

haha yes :ok_hand:

• Quasar
  • 2,965 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:14 AM

Why the fuck does such a trash effect have a restriction. 

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,101 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:41 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Good for Kaijus. And definitely the Palladions if you have a spare monster around that's linked to the Links. I do like that this is a Quick-Play Spell, so it can be used on the opponent's turn to beef up a middling threat on your field. 7.6.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how does this help Palladions?

Anyways, this looks like a to-be Duel Links import rather than a serious card for the game.
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,254 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:24 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how does this help Palladions?

Anyways, this looks like a to-be Duel Links import rather than a serious card for the game.

Most of the Main Deck Palladions usually have far greater DEF than ATK and this can help bait the opponent's strikes. Anyways, it has the wind of Reinforce Truth about in, in that you use it to seal up the board you've made by boosting up the weakest monster on it on the opponent's turn, where the singular attakcking restriction would be irrelevant, much like Truth's Battle Phase skipping is irrelevant if you use it on the opponent's turn.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric

BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Azuriena

Azuriena

Hayees, T.

• Advanced Members
  • 748 posts
    Last Visit

Other monsters cannot attack the turn you activate this card.

That you control.

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • 1,455 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago

Most of the Main Deck Palladions usually have far greater DEF than ATK and this can help bait the opponent's strikes. Anyways, it has the wind of Reinforce Truth about in, in that you use it to seal up the board you've made by boosting up the weakest monster on it on the opponent's turn, where the singular attakcking restriction would be irrelevant, much like Truth's Battle Phase skipping is irrelevant if you use it on the opponent's turn.

You cannot use it on the Links and the Links cannot attack after you use this ... this card does even less for Palladions than for other decks.

vla1ne

vla1ne

The Last (A)utomata

• Elite Members
  • 3,371 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:48 PM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

isn't there a way for pure deskbots to abuse this?

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users