Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SOFU] Diana the Light Spirit

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 13,760 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate
b4958ee0-s.jpg

Diana the Light Spirit
Level 4 LIGHT Thunder Special Summon Effect Monster
-Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT monster from your GY.
(1) During your opponent's End Phase: Gain 1000 LP.

THUNDER is the most important part

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,340 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:58 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Diana the Light Spirit
Level 4 LIGHT Thunder Special Summon Effect Monster
-Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT monster from your GY.
(1) During your opponent's End Phase: Gain 1000 LP.

So the Attribute banish-to-summon Spirits got them a new member. And yeah, Darkrai's got a point, this being Thunder extends SO MANY OPTIONS to them, especially Batterymen (who love Summoning a lot) and Thunder Dragons (who love banishing). 8.3/10.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric

BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Melkor

Melkor

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 13,760 posts

So the Attribute banish-to-summon Spirits got them a new member. And yeah, Darkrai's got a point, this being Thunder extends SO MANY OPTIONS to them, especially Batterymen (who love Summoning a lot) and Thunder Dragons (who love banishing). 8.3/10.

I mean, you can pitch one of the new thunder dragons, get an effect off it, banish it for this, get another effect, summon the one that stops searches. All with no normal used

Posted Image

Himiko Yumeno

Himiko Yumeno

It's maaaaagic!

• Moderators

• 47,560 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

I mean, you can pitch one of the new thunder dragons, get an effect off it, banish it for this, get another effect, summon the one that stops searches. All with no normal used

nope

they're dragon rulers, not once each

You are an insane person and very creative.

Melkor

Melkor

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 13,760 posts

nope

they're dragon rulers, not once each

Oh, that's a shame. Still an easy Thunder to field that you can use

Posted Image

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Hollow Knight

• Survivor
  • 9,032 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

WAT?! I literally just made an Archetype a few days ago that supports the Spirit Attribute monsters that are Special Summoned exactly like this, it's Level 4 too, it works perfect for my Arcehtype, what the hell? Well anyway, something I wanted, not just for my own stupid thing, but being able to banish a LIGHT monster from the GY is great, and as said, Thunder makes it work great with Thunder Dragon, though its art does not seem to indicate Thunder in any way, but whatever.

Relevant, but still shameless plug!

https://forum.yugioh...archetype-1111/

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • 6,537 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago
The one thing I noticed about this card is that its a more efficient Dancing Fairy where it grants that life gain, has 1700 ATK but doesn't need to be in defence position in order to use it. Still it being Thunder can work with Thunder Dragons and the Thunder Link Monster.
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,625 posts
    Last Visit 10 minutes ago

They really took their time to make 1 one the remaining old school Elemental Spirits. Coo to see they didn't go for a classic LIGHT/Fairy typing, and Thunder has its boons now as it was already pointed out.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

goodfusion

goodfusion

Snailoon

• Xyz

• 1,800 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:31 AM

I feel like the artwork was designed as a Fairy-Type then they decided to make it a Thunder because of Thunder Dragons. I think the main thing here is it works well with Solar Batteryman.

My signature

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,380 posts
    Last Visit 52 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
I mean, I know Thunder Sea Horse locks you out of your SS's, so you wouldn't be able to summon this, but would it really have killed them to make this have 1600 ATK instead? I dunno, this being 100 ATK outside that card's search range just really nettles me...

Other than that, I suppose the card is fine. Outside Thunder decks I guess it fills in the same niche as Ghost Ship while being a better level.
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Hollow Knight

• Survivor
  • 9,032 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

I mean, I know Thunder Sea Horse locks you out of your SS's, so you wouldn't be able to summon this, but would it really have killed them to make this have 1600 ATK instead? I dunno, this being 100 ATK outside that card's search range just really nettles me...

Other than that, I suppose the card is fine. Outside Thunder decks I guess it fills in the same niche as Ghost Ship while being a better level.

Well, it has 1700/1000 just like The Rock Spirit and Spirit of Flames, but Garuda the Wind Spirit and Aqua Spirit have 1600/1200 instead. Perhaps if we get a DARK one, we'll get one with 1600/1200 again. Possibly, they are going to make support for monsters with these stats, like they have done so in the past for Monarchs, Jigabyte and Fairy Tail has done that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users