Photo

Twin-Headed -/Lightning Conger Ritual (One Good Shock Support Deserves Another)

- - - - - thunder ritual effect lightning BDScustoms WATER

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:29 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Seriously we haven't had enough Thunders? thought I as I hit Post New Topic on this, my synapses no longer reaching the Ghost of Diana the Light Spirit currently guiding my hands across the keys okay sorry where was I?

twin_headed_lightning_conger_by_bdscepty   lightning_conger_ritual_by_bdsceptyr-dch

Twin-Headed Lightning Conger: Info

Lightning Conger Ritual: Info

So yeah, this blatant attempt on my end to make Ritual Denglong for Thunder monsters may be more susceptible to getting Ashed than one would think, but it does get the job done in other areas-extending the play of Normal Summons (much like another Level 5 monster that tends to be weak on the field), floats into Supervolt, and allows you to stave off one turn of attacks-a thing I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE if the primary Phase for ridding the opponent's field of monsters wasn't a Phase earlier these days. #thanksnothanks2018

And being like this allows me to take a deeper tack as to what makes a Ritual good, considering they're the second most costly method of non-Normal-or-Effect Summoning, next to Pendulums, which at least have Electrumite to help them. Mainly, it's a natural increase in consistency that is needed, and often is exported to other non-Rituals, that they have. And this is something I'll try to tackle in more exotic ways going forward, but this is made to cap off a current spat of Thunder support I've been grateful to present to you all as of recent.

Until the next card, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off. 

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:29 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping

no bumping

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users