Fire King Avatar Behemoth

Atypical-Abbie

I had an idea for a Link Monster that would interact with monsters without Levels or with Levels, since they don't have them, I figured I would make a card for something that would benefit from a "negative" effect should they have Levels. So, this is a Fire King monster, though it's generic to FIRE, so feel free to do whatever you want, when you Link Summon it, you get to add a Fire King card from your Deck to your hand, then you destroy a card in your hand. If you're a Fire King player, that makes sense to you, if not, don't worry, it's not important, since the main effect destroys all monsters on the field if a monster with a Level is Special Summoned, except itself and monsters it points to and gains 100 ATK for each of those monsters destroyed, so you can keep your own, except the ones you actually want destroyed, so that helps in other FIRE Decks that maybe don't always want their stuff destroyed.

fire_king_avatar_behemoth_by_zaziuma-dch

2+ FIRE Effect Monsters
When this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 "Fire King" card from your Deck to your hand, then destroy 1 card in your hand. If a monster(s) with a Level is Special Summoned: Destroy all monsters on the field, except this card and monsters this card points to, then this card gains 100 ATK for each monster destroyed this way. You can only use each effect of "Fire King Avatar Behemoth".

Archived