Indecisiveness Incarnate

Eshai

unknown.png

*laughing* read slowly

[spoiler: Indecisiveness Incarnate] LIGHT - U, D, L, R - Fairy/Link/Effect - 2600 ATK/LINK-4

3+ monsters
Cannot be Tributed, nor used as material. You can only use each of these Quick Effects once per Chain.
● When this card is targeted by a card effect: Switch control of this card and 1 monster your opponent controls (their choice), and if you do, change the target to that monster. 
● When a card or effect is activated: Both players target 1 card on the field; those cards become unaffected by that effect.

I'll explain if people care

Nice concept. Name, attribute, type and art go with each other. And the effects revolve around deciding things which goes with the theme of the card. The generic requirements make it an easily splashable extra deck choice, and also has decent but not too high stats, which is a good thing since you might choose to give it to the opponent at some point.

Now for the usefulness of the effects. The first one would either make the opponent think twice(or even thrice) before targeting it with an effect or trying to take control of it by baiting you with something. The second one is not gonna exactly be used very often(unless you target it yourself) since I doubt anyone would target it purposefully, unless they want to gain control of it and give you something they want to get rid of or something. But, I can see the usability here. And as for the third effect, I find it very interesting that it can be chained to the second effect, but then the opponent can just target the monster they would choose and it wouldn't switch control. So, it would pretty much literally negate the situation and it would be like nothing ever happened. That is unless I'm getting it wrong, please do explain if I am.

Either way, very good card Eshai(I care btw). It might seem confusing at first, but it keeps the whole aesthetic and flavor while still being useful. Indecisive indeed(I wanna know how your brain works!).

~Peace & Love~

Note that the 2nd effect can also be chained to the 3rd effect, since the 3rd effect can make it target itself.

As for the 3rd chaining to the 2nd... yeahhhhhh I need to fix that.

The idea came from me trying to help Fukato make a boss monster for 1 of his archetypes that switches control of monsters and has choose 1 effects that let your opponent choose which one activates. Originally it was a LINK-8 with 4000 ATK, but figured that the effect was too generic and the card wasn't consistently on your field enough for it to warrant that many materials. This setup I think works well enough to get the card moving, and possibly allow for switch control shenanigans with Griggle or Grinder Golem (lol if that actually happened).

Archived