Photo

Vendread Siege (Cuz this is Chiller, Chiller Night...)

- - - - - vendread zombie ritual trap

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Ain't no chance to escape unless the Slayer wants a new fight....

CHILLLLLLLLLLLER

CHILLER NIGHT

They've come with mouths agape for your brain...

...FILLER!

CHILLLLLLLLLLLER

CHILLER NIGHT....

vendread_siege_by_bdsceptyr-dchjoxr.png

Vendread Siege: Info

Slaughtering beloved pop songs while presenting over-leveraged support cards: That's the BD'S Guarantee.

ANYWEZ, this card essentially plugs a couple holes-in the Vendread's finicky Ritual Summoning game, their otherwise lackluster Spells, and of course, their lore. Specifically, just what commotion outside the contained area caused Revendread Slayer to go in like Leeroy in Vendread Nights.

How about something that allows him to quick-play spam-out Spells, their otherwise somewhat alright Traps, and that feeds the banished zone for Anima and Vendread Revolution? 

That's be worth jumping a wall over. 

Yes it's a Trap. But could you honestly say this card's usability would improve that much if it were a Spell? The surprise is what is the selling point, sometimes-ask Necro Fusion. 

Anyways, until the next card, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping 

no bumping

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Zionism

Zionism

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Sep 05 2018 01:16 PM
This is really good. If I had to offer any critique, I'd say that this is a mid game card and doesn't do much if you don't have the resources.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users