Risen

Kuroda Kaito

That lighting is phenomenal, though I feel like the source shouldn't project that level of highlighting that you have. Shading is on point, though. Not sure if that top of darkness is needed, though.

Hmm I see what you mean, this prolly because I "burn" a bit too much on the render which sort of intensified the lighting around the render if that's what you mean. The dark area on top was a C4D but I darkened it and reduced the opacity. 

Holy sheet, I miss you, man! I'll add more to this but I am so happy that you're back!

Daeeeee. Im backkkkk !!!!!! <3

Welcome back, long time no see! This is a cool concept, but you're lighting/blending is not working esp with the foreground. imo it would also be cool to have additional dot/fractal/c4d effects in the foreground to go with the lightning sword. Look forward to what you make next. 

Heyyy, it's been a while since the last time I saw you on YCM. I added another version where I put more fractals in the foreground around the C4D near the sword. 

Using the same fractal in front and behind the focal somewhat makes the depth harder to read. 

Ahh I see what you mean by that

Also would like to see the yellow lighting on the focal affecting other elements around it more. 

hmmm I will see what I can do about that.

I think that the new version that I just uploaded, I feel like I sort of ruined the whole piece already

Archived