Nekroz Kaleidoscope x3
Preparation of Rites x3
Brilliant Fusion x3
Nekroz Mirror x2
Nekroz Cycle x1
RotA x1
Miracle Synchro Fusion x1

dcd9333722c954bdca308e53e556588f.png

I'll explain the Zaborg cause he'll be a little odd without some reasoning behind it. Opening him and any Deviritual Monster is pretty much gg no re. Do the generic Deviritual stuff, special both out and search a card. That's fine and all, but they are also in here to tribute for Zaborg. Tribute both to summon him out and use his effect to pop himself, both players mill 8 cards from their extra deck. Our targets here are 3x Omega (shuffles back anything in grave) Herald of the Arclight (when sent to grave he searches a ritual spell or monster) 1-2 N'tyss (pops a card) and 0-1 Toadally Awesome (adds a water from grave to hand, so any Nekroz)

This two card combo (3 counting an appopriate target in hand for a Deviritual) gives you 4+ searches if you shuffle Arclights back with Omega 1-2 targeted destruction, a nekroz from grave to hand and 8 cards milled out of your opponents extra deck. This combo will be better once we get Quill because he is a light so you can choose which cards your opponent will send from their extra deck, and is a level 3 for Claus/Trishula.

Side note those Spheres are supposed to be Lava Golems, because they can't be ripped from your hand by Aqua Dolphin. I threw them in there out of habit.

Mega Zaborg with Devirituals, now that's genius xD

Grabbing Talismandra with Lonefire is clever, too.

I wondered if Aqua Dolphin would be more of a fad, but for it to be a legitimate threat is amusing. Once again Neo Spacians get to randomly shine. IIRC Panther was teched some years ago for the copy effect. And I have vague memories of Air Hummingbird involved in an LP-based OTK.

Deck looks solid, I don't spot anything to adjust. If anything, would like to know if it's possible and feasible to tech some Fusion support, since Mega Zaborg can also mill Chimerafflesia to grab a Fusion Spell.

Mega Zaborg with Devirituals, now that's genius xD

Grabbing Talismandra with Lonefire is clever, too.

I wondered if Aqua Dolphin would be more of a fad, but for it to be a legitimate threat is amusing. Once again Neo Spacians get to randomly shine. IIRC Panther was teched some years ago for the copy effect. And I have vague memories of Air Hummingbird involved in an LP-based OTK.

Deck looks solid, I don't spot anything to adjust. If anything, would like to know if it's possible and feasible to tech some Fusion support, since Mega Zaborg can also mill Chimerafflesia to grab a Fusion Spell.

Definitely no room for fusion cards in here. I havent tester this deck yet, but I know for a fact if I dont open a Deviritual and with Zaborg he is super dead lmao. I was thinking about Brilliant Fusion for Lone/Manju/Zaborg. I could find room for it easily. I've played it in Stuff like Kaiju Nekroz. I'll probably toss it in there. I missed small things like that when making the deck cause I made it in like 5 seconds so it needs fine tuning

• 2 weeks later...

Archived