Arimetal

14 members have voted

1. 1. What fanbase was/is more toxic?

• LeafyIsHere
    • Paul Brothers
  2. 2. Does Youtube abuse it's power?

• Yes
    • No

I just wanna see what you guys think about YouTube. Over the years I've found that YouTube more or less is an amazing subject to look at when it comes sociology. So these are 2 big questions I have to give me more of a mass prospective when I'm looking at YouTube and it's creators.

Mm...I might have to edit the Poll rules for clarity. Individual polls now go into w/e section they fit best.

Moved to General.

Anyway....I don't see much of "Leafy"s fanbase but personally I find defending the Paul Brothers more uh...negative.

And Youtube 100% abuses its power it's designed to trick people into giving more views for more ad revenue as much as possible. Not necessarily an "evil" thing but it definitely does it.

I can't really answer the first question as I could care less about those two or some of the fanbases that have apparently sprung up over Youtube.

As for the second question, yes, considering the amount of ads they throw into videos when it is least appropriate, still suggesting channels that we don't even want to watch even after being told "no, I don't want to watch this" and the apparent banning of some members for flimsy reasons. Not that the first two are bad, but it's very annoying.

====

Oh right, and I already clarified that thing in the Polls rules (though in XOXO's defense, I think he was away at the time they were posted). 

• 3 weeks later...

The Leafy fanbase wasn't all that sinsere. Just trolling. As soon as he got stale they left because they were edgy teenagers with an actual brain. His fanbase also critisised him heavily. That hiss stuff was toxic though. 

Now the Paul fanbase. That's kids. Kids don't know what facts are. They just follow anything the big boy says. They can keep doing things wrong and their fans will still harass people who express negative views of them. 

Archived