[Written] Poison Fanged Horror

Thomas★Zero

Poison Fanged Horror

DARK

Link: DL, DR

Beast/Link/Effect

2 Beast Monsters with different names

When a Beast Monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When a Monster in a zone this card points to inflicts battle damage, you can target 1 card your opponent controls, destroy the targeted card.

ATK/2100 LINK-2

So Poison Fanged Horror is a Link Monster inspired by the classic spell card Poison Fangs where if this or any other Beast Monster deals battle damage this will deal an additional 500 on top of it to chip away at your opponents life points. In addition this also can destroy cards on your opponents field if the monster that inflicted battle damage was in a zone it points to. In Beast archetypes like Ojama's this card can work well with them as this having no DEF won't be affected by Ojama Country and can give your Ojama's along with their Fusions a bit of an offensive push.

Poison Fanged Horror

DARK

Link: DL, DR

Beast/Link/Effect

2 Beast Monsters with different names

When a Beast Monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When a Monster in a zone this card points to inflicts battle damage, you can target 1 card your opponent controls, destroy the targeted card.

ATK/2100 LINK-2

So Poison Fanged Horror is a Link Monster inspired by the classic spell card Poison Fangs where if this or any other Beast Monster deals battle damage this will deal an additional 500 on top of it to chip away at your opponents life points. In addition this also can destroy cards on your opponents field if the monster that inflicted battle damage was in a zone it points to. In Beast archetypes like Ojama's this card can work well with them as this having no DEF won't be affected by Ojama Country and can give your Ojama's along with their Fusions a bit of an offensive push.

Z3aXaUL.png

https://i.imgur.com/Z3aXaUL.png

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=435265

If this Poison Fanged Horror monster was real, I would imagine it would look like this.

I think almost any Beast deck could utilize this. However it seems a little slow and can get disrupted by mirror force, so maybe adding an effect that says "If this card battles your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the damage step" would be a good idea.

Putting in 2 monsters (2 limited monsters I might add) for a card that doesn't provide any advantage and only works in 1 specific and 1 slightly more specific scenario isn't great, good, or even playable in any means. Beasts are already terrible, and this card seems more like a hit them while they're down support than anything else.

Archived