Photo

Expand My Archetype Game (Version 2.0)

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

(We really need to get new members in here besides the three of us, as there's only so much design that can be done with each other's archetypes)

But anyway...

https://forum.yugioh...o-agm-avengers/

(Time to go fill that back promise to make shit for this archetype since naming idea is mine)

Neo AGM Avenger - ZPD Commander

Link 3 | WIND | Beast-Warrior | Link | Effect

W E S

2+ "ZPD" or "AGM" monsters

"ZPD" and "AGM" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. You can activate each of the following effects once per turn.

● Special Summon 1 "ZPD" or "AGM" monster from your hand or GY. 

● Banish 1 card your opponent controls or in their GY, face-down.

Obviously based on me, given the name and stuff (partially derived from my ZPD archetype which is in the AGM and I've made support for). The name itself comes from a role on Discord server (which I own).

Link Monster because it represents willingness to venture further into Master Rule 4 (which would really help if you want the ED members out). Dova would probably be the other Link member if ever made, but maybe get to him on the next run.

====

(Something about "find another archetype from me" goes here)

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 11 September 2018 - 02:50 AM.
Some edits to make it more flavorful. (Also not like my ZPD deck really Link Summons, but I like my 2 Linked Zones, thank you very much)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
    Last Visit 29 minutes ago
Ascent of the Sunbeast
Continuous Spell
If you control a "Sunbeast" monster when this card is activated, you can add 1 "Sunbeast" monster from your Deck to your hand. During your Standby Phase, you can select and apply 1 of the following effects:
●You can Normal Summon 1 "Sunbeast" monster this turn, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set.
●If you Normal Summon a Level 5 or higher monster this turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Sunbeast" monster from your Graveyard.
●Until your next Standby Phase, "Sunbeast" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's effects that do not target them.

Before you ask, the extra Normal Summons do not stack.

One each of Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz!
Amazoni!
Geargoyle!
Minicon!
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit

Geargoyle Rapid Overdrive

Normal Spell

Target 1 "Geargoyle" Synchro Monster you control; excavate the top 4 cards of your Deck. Shuffle all of those cards into the Deck, then the targeted monster gains an additional attack this turn for each "Geargoyle" monster excavated. You can pay 2000 LP and banish this card from your GY: Special Summon 2 Synchro Monsters from your GY. You can only use 1 effect of "Geargoyle Rapid Overdrive" per turn, and only once that turn.

Ohai making something an SSD.

====

As usual, pick something else on my end. (I'll update with suggested stuff in 15 min)

EDIT: I'll try to pick stuff that isn't already saturated with support cards, but leave some challenge ones if you really want to go there.

Accelerator Satellite

Phoenix Guardian

Psyshock Striker

Former two are still small enough; latter is generally fleshed out, but there are some holes. Should be obvious last one is MR4, so Link design is pretty much mandated.

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 10 September 2018 - 05:55 AM.

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:02 AM
  • Spouse:XOXO

Phoenix Guardian - Blaze Breaker
FIRE/Winged Beast/Link/Rating 2/Effect
Rating: 2
Link Markers: up, down
ATK: 1800
2 Winged Beast monsters, including at least 1 "Phoenix Guardian" monster
If this card is Link Summoned: Return all other cards in the same column as this card to the hand. If this card leaves the field: You can target 1 Level 6 or lower FIRE Winged Beast monster in your GY; Special Summon it. You can only use these effects of "Phoenix Guardian - Blaze Breaker" once per turn. If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy 1 card it points to, instead.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit

Baobandicoot

Level 3 | EARTH | Plant | Effect

1200/1300

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck; Special Summon as many "Baoba" monsters among those revealed card as possible, then shuffle the rest into the Deck. If this card is sent to the GY: You can draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Baobandicoot" once per turn.

I know the archetype was "Baobab", but to accompany Barnacle too, the last B is removed. Also works in Japanese (バオバブーン) instead of doing some inclusion clause stuff. For other languages, well, you work that out in your native tongues.

Again though, the following are freebies in case you don't want to hunt in my signature, but you are more than welcome to do any of the stuff I made.

Psyshock Striker

Cheetah Racers

Firefighter Dragon

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 10 September 2018 - 11:26 PM.
I had a 4th choice, but not putting it out there because of the heavy YCM influence (and well, other stuff that has no business in CC)

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
Psyshock Striker Mental Strike
Continuous Trap
When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Psyshock Striker" monster from your Deck to your hand. If a "Psyshock Striker" monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 "Psyshock Striker" monster from your Deck eith less original ATK than that monster. During either player's turn, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:
●If you control no monsters: Special Summon 1 "Psyshock Striker" monster from your hand or Graveyard, and increase its ATK by 500.
●If you control fewer monsters than your opponent: You can Special Summon "Psyshock Striker" monsters from your Graveyard up to the difference, but if you do, you cannot Special Summon monsters this turn, or activate monster effects, except Psychic-Type monsters.
You can only activate each effect of "Psyshock Striker Mental Strike" once per turn.

The issue I saw was mostly just a need for more effective swarming, as the archetype doesn't spam as quickly as it might need to.

I've put enough archetype links on the last two pages.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit

I guess Neo Avengers part 2, then. (Seriously though, there isn't a rule barring you from designing for same archetype on consecutive runs; considering you're only supposed to design 1 card each time.)

Neo AGM Avenger - Murine Constructor
Link 2 | WATER | Cyberse | Link | Effect
SW SE
2 "AGM" or "Murine" monsters
"AGM" and "Murine" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle, also you take no damage from battles involving "AGM" or "Murine" monsters you control. Once per turn: You can target 1 "AGM" or "Murine" monster you control; move it to an unoccupied Main Monster Zone on your field. If an "AGM" or "Murine" monster is sent to the GY: You can draw 2 cards, then shuffle 1 card from your hand into the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Neo AGM Avenger - Murine Constructor" once per turn.

And here's the obligatory Dova one, based on Murine. Also made some retroactive edits to ZPD Commander so the ED lines up a bit more with the existing stuff.

===

P.S. Yeah, Psyshock Striker does need more swarming power to an extent. I'd like to test it on DP, but you know the limitations on there.

===

Now you can go pick something else; either from stuff I linked to or whatnot. 

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts

I know the archetype was "Baobab", but to accompany Barnacle too, the last B is removed. Also works in Japanese (バオバブーン) instead of doing some inclusion clause stuff. For other languages, well, you work that out in your native tongues.

Oh, you are right. I have some inconsistencies with the keyword for the archetype. Some cards support "Baobab" monsters but the monsters are Baoba. Will fix those bits up.

Still, wanna point out you missed the trend there: the monsters have generic hand-fixing effects, while the Spell/Traps do the archetype support. Guess Baobandicoot will be the exception.

/skip

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
Psyshock Striker - Delta Waves
Normal Spell
Special Summon 1 "Psyshock Striker" monster from your Graveyard. If you control no monsters and your opponent controls a Link monster(s): You can Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck, instead. You can banish 1 other "Psyshock Striker" Spell/Trap Card from your Graveyard: Return this card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn.

I'd give the thread breathing room for someone else to try, and every time I see Perry or Jolly in the thread I piss off, but no one else is really contributing lol
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit

(Perhaps bug @Dova and some of the other AGM users to get over here, then? Would be some way to get them involved with rest of CC to an extent and stuff for Legacy support.)

https://forum.yugioh...torative-lotus/

Yellow Lotus of Salvation

Level 2 | LIGHT | Plant | Effect

1000/0

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monster from your hand. Your opponent cannot target other LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monsters you control for card effects. If a LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monster you control is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 LIGHT Plant "Lotus" monster with a different name from your Deck.

Seriously though, I need to post more archetypes (but honestly I don't have any new ones at the moment). I have a WIP one that I didn't post yet, so...maybe post the draft now...

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
    Last Visit 10 minutes ago
Gonna jump the gun and giving a Link to MR3 Archetype

Cheetah Racer Legend, Blur
Link 2 | WIND | Beast-Warrior | Link / Effect
Bottom Left, Bottom Right

2 Monster including 1 "Cheetah Racer" Monster
If this card is is Link Summoned using Monster with counter on it: Place Counter(s) with the same name(s) as counter on that monster on all "Cheetah Racer" Monster you control one each. "Cheetah Racer" Monster this card points to can activate its effect that remove counter During either player turn.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit

That's fine, considering I did specify that Links for MR3 archetypes are permissible (and I said making Legacy Links for my AGM stuff is also okay). Sooner or later, I'd have to make them.

Anyway, I'll go make a Turtle's Oath support card. [Now, will someone go design Tatsunecro support in that other thread so stuff can continue?]

Crab Turtle, the Greatest Legend

Level 8 | WATER | Aqua | Effect

2550 | 2500

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Legendary Turtle Oath". This card's name is treated as "Crab Turtle" while on the field or in the hand and GY. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster with equal or lesser original ATK than this card's current ATK; banish that monster, face-down, then this card gains 600 ATK. During the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was sent there this turn: Special Summon it.

Legendary Turtle Oath

Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Crab Turtle" from your hand or GY. You must also offer monsters you control and/or from your hand whose total Levels equal 8 or more. While this card is in your GY, "Crab Turtle" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effect.

(Yes, I referenced Crab Helmet because he had Crab Turtle as an avatar in the old days. MyBB users will get the reasoning why.)

You know the drill by now, though I do have a new archetype you can design for (albeit still barebones-ish because I just posted it).

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
ZPD Assist Radio
Quick-Play Spell
If you control a face-up "ZPD" monster, and your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) with more ATK than that monster: Special Summon 1 "ZPD" monster from your hand or Graveyard, and increase its ATK by half its original ATK. If you control "ZPD Headquarters" when this effect is activated, you can Special Summon that monster from your Deck instead. If a "ZPD" monster(s) you control is destroyed, you can banish this card from your Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "ZPD" monster from your Graveyard, except a monster with the same name as one of the destroyed monsters.

I've put up a bunch of links to my threads that need the support in the last two pages, so take a pick.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Perry Ellis.

Perry Ellis.

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:46 PM

Shoot ninja'd

Skystorm Mecha Jet - Grey Boom

WIND | Level 1 | Machine | Tuner | Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Skystorm Mecha Jet" from your deck but it cannot attack also it's effects are negated. If this card is sent to the GY as material for a WIND Link/Synchro monster have that monster gain the following effect:

- If this card battles a monster with higher ATK, at the start of the Damage Step; shuffle that card into the deck.

You can only use the effect of "Skystorm Mecha Jet - Grey Boom" once per turn. 

I guess you can add a card to my Big Business Archetype

one sec ill do one of yours @Draconus297

Orange Lotus of Nurture

LIGHT | Level 3 | Plant | Effect

If you gain lp due to a monster effect, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn if your opponent would activate a monster effect, you can send 1 LIGHT Plant monster in the same column as that monster to the GY and if you do negate that effect and destroy that monster. If a monster is Special Summoned, you can gain lp equal to that monster's level times 300. you can only use each effect of "Orange Lotus of Nurture" once per turn. 

1000/1000

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit

(You're missing Gray Boom's stats, but other than that, it's something. Also surprising that you did ZPD, Draco, though it's generally proficient on its own already)

In the future, guys, make sure you link to archetypes that you want done specifically.

====

B.B. Illegal Litigation

Quick-Play Spell

If your opponent controls a monster with higher ATK than the monster you control with the highest ATK: Target 1 of those monsters, then your opponent selects and applies 2 of the following effects.

● They lose LP equal to half the targeted monster's ATK at the time of activation.

● Their monster's ATK becomes equal to the ATK of your monster with the highest ATK.

● Banish the top card of their Deck, face-down, for each multiple of 500 ATK the targeted monster has.

You know, because dirty business deals and corporate entities suing either other over whatever / profiting off their ideas. (*cough Apple/Samsung*)

=====

Show Jumper (LIGHT Pyro)

Chaos Synchro (think we all dumped this project)

Flyer (This is where my current username comes from to an extent; holiday isn't for 3 months, but not like we didn't have the lights up forever, right?)

Pick whatever you want from my archs, even ones that I didn't give out as freebies.

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
Any particular reason why Orange Lotus is a Level 3 with Avian stats, when the rest of the Main Deck lineup was Level 2 and carried the stupidly searchable (in the AGM) 1000/0 statline?

Chaos Tune
Quick-Play Spell
Target 1 face-up Tuner monster on the field: Banish that target until the End Phase, and if you do; Special Summon 1 Tuner monster with "Chaos Synchro" in its card text from your hand or Main Deck. If you are the original owner of the Tuner banished by this effect: Draw 1 card, and if that card was a monster; you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. If this card is activated, neither player can activate "Chaos Tune" until the 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation.

This does prevent you from Chaining one copy of this card to another, and it's a slightly stronger limitation than just a HOPT, but the results justify the hoops. If you're going first and playing OCG with Chaos Synchro added in, you can even interrupt an opponent's Needlefiber play and drop fodder to your field for next turn or as an extra meatshield in case you know that your opponent is capable of kicking your ass.

Anyway, a lot of links on the last two pages, to stuff like Minicon's protect-the-castle style, to Amazoni and their twenty Fusions, to Wilonka letting you customize the effects of your board as you're setting it up, to Tunnelin' Desperadoes rewarding you for being intelligent with effect timings.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit

Probably lack of knowledge of how shit works in AGM and the support cards for it (but that can also apply to some of us in said club).

I suppose I'm going with the same archetype I worked on the last two times for you.

Neo AGM Avenger - Sleepy Artist

Link 1 | EARTH | Spellcaster | Link | Effect

S

1 "AGM" monster

When this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "AGM" monster from your hand or GY to a zone this card points to. You can only use this effect of "Neo AGM Avenger - Sleepy Artist" once per turn. You can Normal Summon 1 "AGM" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

I think Sleepy needs to be prompted that she's technically still in AGM, but...yeah. As much as I would've liked to given Uggla a slot now that he's in, well, still too new to work with. And well, I can't make a Link member based on rest of you for obvious reasons.

Now you have the tools to ladder into Dova, and probably me if you got the time for it. This one breaks flavor, but what else can I do?

Just pick something again, though I really need to post more archetypes. (But time isn't kind and well, neither is Konami)

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts

Show Jumping Track

Field Spell

If a "Show Jumper" monster you control returns to the hand: You can Special Summon 1 "Show Jumper" monster from your Deck. During your Main Phase: You can target 2 "Show Jumper" monsters you control; return 1 of those targets to the hand, and treat if as if it was returned to the hand by the effect of the other target, and if you do, add this card from your GY to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Show Jumping Track" once per turn.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
Metallizing Malleability
Normal Trap
If your opponent adds a card(s) to their hand by an effect: You can add 1 "Metallizing" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, except "Metallizing Malleability", then discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand. During either player's turn, you can banish this card from your Graveyard: This turn, if a monster equipped with a "Metallizing Parasite" monster battles your opponent's monster; your battling monster gains 1000 ATK, then it gains ATK equal to half the original ATK of the opposing monster.

There are lots of links to my archetypes.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit

https://forum.yugioh...gmgift-written/

This technically counts as yours (even if gift for me), so...

Blossom Dragon Winter Snowglory

Link 3 | WATER | Dragon | Link | Effect

N W E

2+ monsters, including 1 "Blossom Dragon" monster

When this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon up to 3 "Blossom Tokens" (WATER/Level 2/Dragon/ATK 500/DEF 500). You can Tribute 1 "Blossom Token" you control; Special Summon 1 "Blossom Dragon" monster from your hand, GY or face-up in your Extra Deck to a zone on your field a Link Monster points to. While this card points to a monster, other "Blossom Dragon" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's effects.

(Winter + glory-of-the-snow)

Me having to do a Link here is partly due to the bulk of them being Pendulums, and well, loss of Electrumite in recent lists probably isn't helping. I won't give them the literal equivalent of such, but let's try to push them to MR4 competency.

Also yay for going back to late 2015.

You know what to do already.

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users