Expand My Archetype Game (Version 2.0)

Gonna jump the gun and giving a Link to MR3 Archetype

Cheetah Racer Legend, Blur

Link 2 | WIND | Beast-Warrior | Link / Effect

Bottom Left, Bottom Right

2 Monster including 1 "Cheetah Racer" Monster

If this card is is Link Summoned using Monster with counter on it: Place Counter(s) with the same name(s) as counter on that monster on all "Cheetah Racer" Monster you control one each. "Cheetah Racer" Monster this card points to can activate its effect that remove counter During either player turn.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's fine, considering I did specify that Links for MR3 archetypes are permissible (and I said making Legacy Links for my AGM stuff is also okay). Sooner or later, I'd have to make them.

Anyway, I'll go make a Turtle's Oath support card. [Now, will someone go design Tatsunecro support in that other thread so stuff can continue?]

Crab Turtle, the Greatest Legend

Level 8 | WATER | Aqua | Effect

2550 | 2500

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Legendary Turtle Oath". This card's name is treated as "Crab Turtle" while on the field or in the hand and GY. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster with equal or lesser original ATK than this card's current ATK; banish that monster, face-down, then this card gains 600 ATK. During the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was sent there this turn: Special Summon it.

Legendary Turtle Oath

Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Crab Turtle" from your hand or GY. You must also offer monsters you control and/or from your hand whose total Levels equal 8 or more. While this card is in your GY, "Crab Turtle" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effect.

(Yes, I referenced Crab Helmet because he had Crab Turtle as an avatar in the old days. MyBB users will get the reasoning why.)

You know the drill by now, though I do have a new archetype you can design for (albeit still barebones-ish because I just posted it).

ZPD Assist Radio

Quick-Play Spell

If you control a face-up "ZPD" monster, and your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) with more ATK than that monster: Special Summon 1 "ZPD" monster from your hand or Graveyard, and increase its ATK by half its original ATK. If you control "ZPD Headquarters" when this effect is activated, you can Special Summon that monster from your Deck instead. If a "ZPD" monster(s) you control is destroyed, you can banish this card from your Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "ZPD" monster from your Graveyard, except a monster with the same name as one of the destroyed monsters.

I've put up a bunch of links to my threads that need the support in the last two pages, so take a pick.

Shoot ninja'd

Skystorm Mecha Jet - Grey Boom

WIND | Level 1 | Machine | Tuner | Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Skystorm Mecha Jet" from your deck but it cannot attack also it's effects are negated. If this card is sent to the GY as material for a WIND Link/Synchro monster have that monster gain the following effect:

- If this card battles a monster with higher ATK, at the start of the Damage Step; shuffle that card into the deck.

You can only use the effect of "Skystorm Mecha Jet - Grey Boom" once per turn. 

I guess you can add a card to my Big Business Archetype

one sec ill do one of yours @@Draconus297

Orange Lotus of Nurture

LIGHT | Level 3 | Plant | Effect

If you gain lp due to a monster effect, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn if your opponent would activate a monster effect, you can send 1 LIGHT Plant monster in the same column as that monster to the GY and if you do negate that effect and destroy that monster. If a monster is Special Summoned, you can gain lp equal to that monster's level times 300. you can only use each effect of "Orange Lotus of Nurture" once per turn. 

1000/1000

(You're missing Gray Boom's stats, but other than that, it's something. Also surprising that you did ZPD, Draco, though it's generally proficient on its own already)

In the future, guys, make sure you link to archetypes that you want done specifically.

====

B.B. Illegal Litigation

Quick-Play Spell

If your opponent controls a monster with higher ATK than the monster you control with the highest ATK: Target 1 of those monsters, then your opponent selects and applies 2 of the following effects.

● They lose LP equal to half the targeted monster's ATK at the time of activation.

● Their monster's ATK becomes equal to the ATK of your monster with the highest ATK.

● Banish the top card of their Deck, face-down, for each multiple of 500 ATK the targeted monster has.

You know, because dirty business deals and corporate entities suing either other over whatever / profiting off their ideas. (*cough Apple/Samsung*)

=====

Show Jumper (LIGHT Pyro)

Chaos Synchro (think we all dumped this project)

Flyer (This is where my current username comes from to an extent; holiday isn't for 3 months, but not like we didn't have the lights up forever, right?)

Pick whatever you want from my archs, even ones that I didn't give out as freebies.

Any particular reason why Orange Lotus is a Level 3 with Avian stats, when the rest of the Main Deck lineup was Level 2 and carried the stupidly searchable (in the AGM) 1000/0 statline?

Chaos Tune

Quick-Play Spell

Target 1 face-up Tuner monster on the field: Banish that target until the End Phase, and if you do; Special Summon 1 Tuner monster with "Chaos Synchro" in its card text from your hand or Main Deck. If you are the original owner of the Tuner banished by this effect: Draw 1 card, and if that card was a monster; you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. If this card is activated, neither player can activate "Chaos Tune" until the 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation.

This does prevent you from Chaining one copy of this card to another, and it's a slightly stronger limitation than just a HOPT, but the results justify the hoops. If you're going first and playing OCG with Chaos Synchro added in, you can even interrupt an opponent's Needlefiber play and drop fodder to your field for next turn or as an extra meatshield in case you know that your opponent is capable of kicking your ass.

Anyway, a lot of links on the last two pages, to stuff like Minicon's protect-the-castle style, to Amazoni and their twenty Fusions, to Wilonka letting you customize the effects of your board as you're setting it up, to Tunnelin' Desperadoes rewarding you for being intelligent with effect timings.

Probably lack of knowledge of how sheet works in AGM and the support cards for it (but that can also apply to some of us in said club).

I suppose I'm going with the same archetype I worked on the last two times for you.

Neo AGM Avenger - Sleepy Artist

Link 1 | EARTH | Spellcaster | Link | Effect

S

1 "AGM" monster

When this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "AGM" monster from your hand or GY to a zone this card points to. You can only use this effect of "Neo AGM Avenger - Sleepy Artist" once per turn. You can Normal Summon 1 "AGM" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

I think Sleepy needs to be prompted that she's technically still in AGM, but...yeah. As much as I would've liked to given Uggla a slot now that he's in, well, still too new to work with. And well, I can't make a Link member based on rest of you for obvious reasons.

Now you have the tools to ladder into Dova, and probably me if you got the time for it. This one breaks flavor, but what else can I do?

Just pick something again, though I really need to post more archetypes. (But time isn't kind and well, neither is Konami)

Show Jumping Track

Field Spell

If a "Show Jumper" monster you control returns to the hand: You can Special Summon 1 "Show Jumper" monster from your Deck. During your Main Phase: You can target 2 "Show Jumper" monsters you control; return 1 of those targets to the hand, and treat if as if it was returned to the hand by the effect of the other target, and if you do, add this card from your GY to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Show Jumping Track" once per turn.

Metallizing Malleability

Normal Trap

If your opponent adds a card(s) to their hand by an effect: You can add 1 "Metallizing" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, except "Metallizing Malleability", then discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand. During either player's turn, you can banish this card from your Graveyard: This turn, if a monster equipped with a "Metallizing Parasite" monster battles your opponent's monster; your battling monster gains 1000 ATK, then it gains ATK equal to half the original ATK of the opposing monster.

There are lots of links to my archetypes.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/343312-blossom-dragons-agmgift-written/

This technically counts as yours (even if gift for me), so...

Blossom Dragon Winter Snowglory

Link 3 | WATER | Dragon | Link | Effect

N W E

2+ monsters, including 1 "Blossom Dragon" monster

When this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon up to 3 "Blossom Tokens" (WATER/Level 2/Dragon/ATK 500/DEF 500). You can Tribute 1 "Blossom Token" you control; Special Summon 1 "Blossom Dragon" monster from your hand, GY or face-up in your Extra Deck to a zone on your field a Link Monster points to. While this card points to a monster, other "Blossom Dragon" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's effects.

(Winter + glory-of-the-snow)

Me having to do a Link here is partly due to the bulk of them being Pendulums, and well, loss of Electrumite in recent lists probably isn't helping. I won't give them the literal equivalent of such, but let's try to push them to MR4 competency.

Also yay for going back to late 2015.

You know what to do already.

• 2 weeks later...

TRON Zoo Flamingo
Level 3

LIGHT

WInged-Beast/Effect
1900/1000
You can only use the (1) effect with this card's name once per turn. (1) If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "TRON Zoo Token" (Beast/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500). If you use this effect, you cannot use monsters you control as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz or Link Summon for the rest of this turn, except "TRON Zoo" monsters. (2) Once per turn: You can excavate 1 card: If that card is a "TRON Zoo" card, add it to your hand.

(I've worked on the Endo/Exo archetype on the other Expand My Archetype Game (Version 2.0))

(Probably going to note that TRON Zoo are explicitly LIGHT Beasts based on mammals, which flamingos aren't. But it still works as far as I know with the supports; don't think I explicitly said any Type restrictions.)

As for the archetype thing, it should be stuff that you contributed the bulk of (which is the case for Endo/Exo).

Exosaur Tyrannus

Level 5 | FIRE | Dinosaur | Effect

2400/1000

If you control another "Endo" or "Exo" monster with a different name, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned: Equip 1 "Endo" monster to this card. Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects while it is equipped with a monster. 

====

Uh yeah, you know what to do by now. 

YCM Heavenly War Mirror

Ritual Spell

When this card is activated, target 1 "YCM Heavenly" monster you control. If that target attacks, is attacked, is targeted by your opponent's monster effect, or targets your opponent's monster for its effect: Negate that attack/effect, then send both monsters to the Graveyard; immediately Ritual Summon 1 "YCM Heavenly" Ritual monster from your hand or Graveyard whose ATK is less than or equal to the combined ATK of both monsters sent to the Graveyard this way. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, except during the turn it was sent there: Add 1 "YCM Heavenly" card from your Deck to your hand, except "YCM Heavenly War Mirror", then, if the only card you control is 1 face-up "YCM Heavenly" Ritual monster; draw 1 card. You can only activate each effect of "YCM Heavenly War Mirror" once per turn.

Situational, sure, but it's also one of the most ridiculously versatile card in the Deck, as it essentially turns one of your monsters into a reverse Watthopper and lets you use your opponent's monsters with cheap extra Ritual fodder.

Pulsating Blossom Dragon

Counter Trap

If your opponent Summons a monster or activates a monster effect while you control a "Blossom Dragon" monster: Negate the Summon of that monster, and if you do, shuffle it into the Deck. If you control a "Blossom Dragon" monster with 2500 or more ATK, you can activate this card from your hand.

(Because Blossom Dragons weren't given Traps so here's one.)

And I seriously need to make more archetypes...

(P.S. Single/Archetype game stuff is okay too)

Sunbeast Pērpat

Level 5

LIGHT

Beast/Effect

During your opponent's turn, if your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is summoned this way, destroy 1 card.

1500/800

I currently have the "Endo/Exo" and "Velvet" Archetypes

I don't know what language this is from, but definitely isn't Hawaiian like the rest of the archetype is (not even within Oceanic languages because they all end with vowels). So yeah, if you do archetypes, follow the flavor patterns.

====

Exoattachment

Normal Spell

Target up to 2 "Exo" Union monsters in your GY; attach them to an "Endo" monster you control.

====

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/374561-sakura-single-to-archetype-prompts-ongoing/

(Just pick one from here. All of them are derived from existing single cards, so you can't really screw up too much flavor.)

Trying my best. It's a corruption of Peripatus, a genus of velvet worm which are found on islands (It's also a corruption of the family Peripatidae)

Ultimate Worm Drake Nova

EARTH

Rank 4

Reptile/Xyz/Effect

2 or more "Worm Drake" Monsters

This card can also be played with the effect of "Worm Drake Nova". If this card was Xyz Summoned card using the following number of monsters, it gains these effects;
● 3+: This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.
● 4+: Cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects.
● 5: Once per turn: You can banish up to 3 other "Worm Drake" monsters you control and/or from your GY; banish an equal number of cards on the field, then your opponent takes 800 damage for each.

Once per turn, you may detach 1 Xyz material, target 1 "Worm Drake" card in your graveyard, add it to your hand.

Worm Drake Nova

Quick Play Spell

Special summon 1 "Worm Drake" Xyz monster from your extra deck by using 1 "Worm Drake" fusion monster on the field as an Xyz material. The fusion materials of the fusion monster become the Xyz materials of the Xyz monster.

I now also have the DRK archetype. woop

How about I design for S.S. instead because they aren't as "unorthodox" to work with.

S.S. Mayfly Bomber

Link 1 | WIND | Machine | Link | Effect

S

1 "S.S." monster

If a monster this card points to battles an opponent's monster: You can destroy both monsters, then your opponent takes damage equal to your destroyed monster's ATK on the field.

If we're including group archetypes that we contributed to, then those AGM group ones can be considered too (which are Kengensei, Ubeldrache and Sclera Guild). But pick whatever.

Founder's Vision of the Sclera Guild

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: You can activate 1 "Sclera Guild Hall" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. During your opponent's turn: You can treat 1 activated effect of a "Sclera Guild" monster as a Quick Effect. If a "Sclera Guild" monster you control is destroyed: Your opponent must give control of 1 monster they control to you, then that monster becomes a "Sclera Guild" monster. You can only activate each effect of "Founder's Vision of the Sclera Guild" once per turn.

Garbalords exist now, which didn't last time I posted iirc. Minicons struggle with starting plays, if you like low-Rank Xyz Decks.

• 2 weeks later...

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/373545-kengensei-face-the-imperial-wrath/

(Let's just design something for this; also because I need more excuses to post more legacy stuff for AGM)

Kengensei Pressure

Normal Spell

Banish a number of cards your opponent controls and/or in their GY, up to the number of "Kengensei" monsters you control with different names. You can only activate 1 "Kengensei Pressure" per turn.

You got a few more options.

(And I suppose now to debate on whether I post certain offsite archetypes here for more variety...)

Kinda interested with your Transform Flower. Which by the way Henkabana is better name so i go with that name

Henkabana Sayuri

EARTH / Link 2 / Plant / Link / Effect

Bottom Left, Bottom Right

2 Plant Monster including an "Henkabana" Monster

If this card is Link Summoned, you can add 1 "Henkabana" card from your Deck or GY This card gain the total ATK and the effect(s) "Henkabana" Monster in Defense position that this card points to. (Quick Effect) This card original owner can Fusion Summon Plant Monster using this card and Monster(s) linked with this card. You can only use each effect of "Henkabana Sayuri" Once per turn

ATK 0

Henkabana Oniyuri

EARTH / Level 7 / Plant / Fusion / Effect

2 or more monster including an "Henkabana" Monster

Each Plant Monster you control gain 400 ATK or DEF for each Poison Counter on card(s) you control ( whichever battle position applied for damage calculation as if in in battle) also can attack in Defense Position by using its DEF for damage calculation. "Henkabana" monster with same battle position as this card cannot be targeted by opponent card effect

1500 / 1500

(To be fair, Henkabana is the JP naming for it, so...it's not wrong. Also surprised someone made support for it because I kinda dumped it after a while because fanfic character who uses it hasn't been written in for last 2-3 years. Yes, I made it for a fanfic.)

Block Rhino

Level 4 | EARTH | Rock | Effect

1800/1500

Each time a Rock monster destroys a monster or is destroyed by battle or card effect, place 1 Block Counter on this card. This card gains 100 ATK for each Block Counter on it. If this card is sent to the GY: Your opponent loses 300 LP for each Block Counter that was on this card.

====

Pick another one.

Cheetah Racer Drafting Drift

Quick-Play Spell

When this card is activated, target 1 "Cheetah Racer" monster you control: Place 1 Speed Counter on that target for each "Cheetah Racer" monster you control, then send 1 "Cheetah Racer" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. This turn, if a "Cheetah Racer" monster battles, or is targeted or a card or effect: Place 1 Speed Counter on all face-up "Cheetah Racer" monsters you control, except the monster currently battling or being targeted. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, except during the turn it was sent there: Special Summon 1 "Cheetah Racer" monster from your Graveyard. You can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn.

FAAAAAST

Breatharrage Ammo Supply Drop

Quick Play

If you control a level 5 “Breatharrage” monster(s), you can special summonfrom you Deck Level 1 “Breatharrage” monster(s) equal to the number of cards in your hand also negate the effects and change the ATK to 0 of the monster(s) special Summoned by this card’s effect. Monster(s) Summoned by this card’s effect cannot be used as material except for a synchro summon of a Dragon monster. You can only activate “Breatharrage Ammo Supply Drop” once per turn.

Preferably my new psyber archetype

But your Golem of Loew was more interesting.

Workshop of Tragic Devotee

Field Spell

When this card is activated: add 1 "Loew" cards from your Deck or GY to your hand. During your Main Phase: You can Reveal any Number of "Loew" Monster with different Attribute; Special Summon 1 Loew Token (LIGHT/Level 4/Rock/ATK 0/DEF) for each "Loew" Monster with different Attrbute in your GY and Revealed from your hand to activated this effect.

Archived