[OCG] Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 4

The 4th Legendary Duelists pack has been announced for the OCG, just in time for November.

The latest “Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game” Booster Pack, “Duelist Pack -Legend Duelist 4-” has been confirmed to be going on sale (as of this writing), on November 10th, 2018. This Booster Pack will include new cards that strengthen the Decks of characters in the various “Yu-Gi-Oh!” series. And to make constructing their decks even easier, you can also obtain reprints of cards.

“Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Duel Monsters Duelist Pack -Legend Duelist 4-”

Release Date: November 10th, 2018

Price: 143 Yen for 5 cards per Pack

15 Packs per Box

Source

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the last one focused on Kaiba this might be the Yugi pack followed by Jaden (where a lot of the GX themes have been in Legendary Packs) and other series (that or with the announcement of Duel World 5D's for Duel Links were getting 2 DM themes, 2 GX themes and 2 5D's themes)

I hope this one follows the trend of the first 2 more than the 3rd. In particular, I hope they support some wacky themes that don't get much love instead of just piling more stuff on archetypes that do, like they did with Blue-Eyes, Cyber Dragon and Blackwings. I don't mind '5 cards and 5 decks from across each series' instead of '4 cards and 6 decks from DM/GX', though. However I understand they might have done that if sales were poor.

I'm still hoping for Gate Guardian support. With a Labyrinth Duel Field Spell.

Archived