How can I dig underground?

vobo

@ Well, you're the only one who did say something that is actually doable IRL. If Pokemon were realistic, then Dad's suggestion would work for longer range (but they aren't; also Dig isn't TM anymore, but that's a tangential matter). 

But on a serious note, unless you have access to expensive machinery that can go deep into the earth and/or you can do it yourself manually without the dirt caving in on you, it's impossible. If you aren't going too deep (idk, I've seen guys dig out secret paths under YT), it's possible, but again, just requires a lot of shoveling. 

I'm going to assume TC doesn't intend on digging extremely deep.

That being said, contribute proper discussion guys; otherwise we'll have to move this to Misc again. 

What?

First time was posting a Kanye West video.

Second time was pinging Dad about finding chicken in his cellar. 

Essentially, not contributing something productive to this discussion and I did give all of you a reminder to stay on topic.

But in all seriousness, I have to ask "@@vobo, what do you need to drill 70 meters for?"

Unless you have expensive equipment and/or the money to rent said equipment for a while, it really is impossible to dig that far. 

Archived