Not What They Seem

Atypical-Abbie

A card for Flip monster that tricks your opponent into attacking a Flip monster and trigger its effect, also it protects it from battle, so it works great for monsters that normally would be destroyed by battle. Usable in pretty much any Flip monster Deck, my thoughts were going to Krawler and Subterror. I just kind of wanted to name a card this when I found this image, so yeah, that's what you get.

not_what_they_seem_by_zaziuma-dci5pqb.pn

When your opponent targets a monster you control for an attack: Return the attack target to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Flip monster from your hand or GY in face-down Defense Position, then change the attack target to that monster and proceed to damage calculation, also that monster cannot be destroyed by battle this turn. If the only monsters you control are in face-down Defense Position, you can activate this card from your hand.

It's not a bad card, with it being activatable from the hand a big plus in its favour. A bit boring, but it does what it's supposed to do, and well, so good job! It's just a shame the problem of our face-down monsters being destroyed very easily before they can flip isn't dealt with.

Archived