Photo

Number C50: Redship of Brick (Insert Commodores Reference Here)

- - - - - plant dark Number C xyz new ship BDScustoms

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:47 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

but come one folks do you not see how I could be jamming to this while making this card?

number_c50__redship_of_brick_by_bdscepty

Number C50: Redship of Brick: Info

Wow, taking a second look at this and that negation effect could be crazy. If it were Quick.

So I've decided to try my paw at a forgotten area of Xyz (well, unless you're Slackermagician): the Number C's. This is something small I cooked up, for potential use in Plant Decks, as a way to give them something for them not getting Aromaseraphy Jasmine. Now every Rank 4 or lower Plant has a nice little ditty to go into, though I do worry about the potential for R4NK shenanigans. Hence the "Rank-Up" distinction.

Good luck getting that in hand easy now that the cheapest GY-retrieval one's....
ban_hammer_pixel__by_bdsceptyr-dcgbd8a.g
...mah boi. 

Till the next card folks and fancies, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:47 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping

no bumping

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:06 PM
Sounds interesting, it can force a Spell/Trap negation in a far more interesting and skillfull way that yet another blanket negation.
Beyond that I like the design of this card being summonable without RUMs and being quickplay with a RUM.
Honestly this is how Number Cs should have been designed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users