Number C50: Redship of Brick (Insert Commodores Reference Here)

Black D'Sceptyr

but come one folks do you not see how I could be jamming to this while making this card?

number_c50__redship_of_brick_by_bdscepty

[spoiler=Number C50: Redship of Brick: Info]

DARK/Plant-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 5/2600 ATK/2000 DEF

Lore: 3 Level 5 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by discarding 1 Spell, then using a Rank 4 or lower Plant Xyz Monster you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) If you discarded a "Rank-Up" Spell and targeted "Number 50: Blackship of Corn" this way, the following effects become Quick Effects. You can only use each of these effects of "Number C50: Redship of Brick" once per turn.
• During the Battle Phase: You can send 1 face-up monster on the field to the GY.
• You can detach 1 material from this card; negate the next activated Spell/Trap effect this turn and all other monster effects in this card's Chain.

Wow, taking a second look at this and that negation effect could be crazy. If it were Quick.

So I've decided to try my paw at a forgotten area of Xyz (well, unless you're Slackermagician): the Number C's. This is something small I cooked up, for potential use in Plant Decks, as a way to give them something for them not getting Aromaseraphy Jasmine. Now every Rank 4 or lower Plant has a nice little ditty to go into, though I do worry about the potential for R4NK shenanigans. Hence the "Rank-Up" distinction.

Good luck getting that in hand easy now that the cheapest GY-retrieval one's....
ban_hammer_pixel__by_bdsceptyr-dcgbd8a.g
...mah boi. 

Till the next card folks and fancies, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived