Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Yuma Tsukumo SUCKS! *WARNING CONTAINS NAUGHTY LANGUAGE*

Standard ZEXAL Yuma Tsukumo

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Advanced Members
  • 872 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:38 AM

https://yugioh.wikia...ki/Yuma_Tsukumo

https://yugioh.wikia...Tsukumo's_Decks

I hate this kid, I can't stand him... and I'm gonna have sex with his mom while his dad watches. Here are some reasons for my random rage-filled post.

Archetype addiction

Cult of bad personality

Astral was a better character

Super Saiyan SCREW YOU

I DON'T GIV A FK! Posted Image

Ciao Babe (not really)

Ciao Babe (not really)

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 674 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571

https://yugioh.wikia...ki/Yuma_Tsukumo

https://yugioh.wikia...Tsukumo's_Decks

I hate this kid, I can't stand him... and I'm gonna have sex with his mom while his dad watches. Here are some reasons for my random rage-filled post.

Archetype addiction

Cult of bad personality

Astral was a better character

Super Saiyan SCREW YOU

Zexal 2 tho

Rep Card by Jay, a friend a I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 872 posts

Zexal 2 tho

I was referring to entire ZEXAL series, but seriously what did you like about this post?

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 872 posts

bump

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,625 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:58 PM
  • Alias:Dan

You forgot about the Djinns. You know, those Xyzs that Yuma suddenly started using for no apparent reason halfway through Season 1.
To add to your critique, you also forgot that Yuma's strategies contradicted one of the main aspects of the show. He had the Gagagas, who could manipulate Levels, to let him toolbox into virtually any Xyz he might ever want to go into. He had several Numbers at the start of the World Duel Carnival, and had 50 Numbers at the start of ZEXAL II. But what does he do instead of using the fact that his Numbers are stored in such a way that they don't technically count to his Extra Deck limit? He summons Utopia 99% of the time, and if that doesn't work, he makes Utopia bigger through an upgrade, some ZWs, or whatever. Everything he has boils down to a beatdown strategy focusing around one monster. He rarely considers attempting to make any other Numbers that might help him in that particular situation. I can think of multiple instances where, say, going for Big Eye would have helped him better, or any of the other Numbers he collected.
When ZEXAL started, I was hoping that ZEXAL's Number gimmick would make it like Pokemon: Yuma would "catch" the Number of the week, then, later on, start incorporating that Number into his strategies, like an actual duelist finds new cards to improve his Deck. It would have made the show seem a lot smarter, and Yuma would get to develop into a better duelist by having him actually improve and grow as he increased his arsenal. Then, when Yuma's ace monster got a Chaos form, I figured that maybe, he would try to get Chaos forms of other Numbers, since it only took 18 episodes to get one for Utopia. But by the time the World Duel Carnival came around, it was clear that Yuma would be more or less a one-trick pony, which disappointed me, since Yusei, being the poster child of the Synchro era, used a wide variety of different Synchros to show off the Synchro mechanic, while Yuma...didn't do that for Xyzs. Sure, he had the occasional alternative Xyz, but most of the time, his plan was to smack his opponents in the face with Utopia until they lost.

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 872 posts

You forgot about the Djinns. You know, those Xyzs that Yuma suddenly started using for no apparent reason halfway through Season 1.
To add to your critique, you also forgot that Yuma's strategies contradicted one of the main aspects of the show. He had the Gagagas, who could manipulate Levels, to let him toolbox into virtually any Xyz he might ever want to go into. He had several Numbers at the start of the World Duel Carnival, and had 50 Numbers at the start of ZEXAL II. But what does he do instead of using the fact that his Numbers are stored in such a way that they don't technically count to his Extra Deck limit? He summons Utopia 99% of the time, and if that doesn't work, he makes Utopia bigger through an upgrade, some ZWs, or whatever. Everything he has boils down to a beatdown strategy focusing around one monster. He rarely considers attempting to make any other Numbers that might help him in that particular situation. I can think of multiple instances where, say, going for Big Eye would have helped him better, or any of the other Numbers he collected.
When ZEXAL started, I was hoping that ZEXAL's Number gimmick would make it like Pokemon: Yuma would "catch" the Number of the week, then, later on, start incorporating that Number into his strategies, like an actual duelist finds new cards to improve his Deck. It would have made the show seem a lot smarter, and Yuma would get to develop into a better duelist by having him actually improve and grow as he increased his arsenal. Then, when Yuma's ace monster got a Chaos form, I figured that maybe, he would try to get Chaos forms of other Numbers, since it only took 18 episodes to get one for Utopia. But by the time the World Duel Carnival came around, it was clear that Yuma would be more or less a one-trick pony, which disappointed me, since Yusei, being the poster child of the Synchro era, used a wide variety of different Synchros to show off the Synchro mechanic, while Yuma...didn't do that for Xyzs. Sure, he had the occasional alternative Xyz, but most of the time, his plan was to smack his opponents in the face with Utopia until they lost.

Thank you for more making more critiques, where I forgot. Yes, the Djinn Xyz Monsters were pointless and they just came and went, his overall strategy was Utopia... and that's it. I'm so glad someone else out there hates Yuma the way I do.

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,625 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:58 PM
  • Alias:Dan

You're welcome. By the way, Yuma used non-Number Xyzs more than he used Number Xyzs that were not Utopia-related.

Thought that would be an interesting fact to mention.

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 872 posts

You're welcome. By the way, Yuma used non-Number Xyzs more than he used Number Xyzs that were not Utopia-related.

Thought that would be an interesting fact to mention.

Wow, how badly did Studio Gallop or Konami screw up ZEXAL, but then again it made money so I guess its all good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users