Since the original thread is pretty much dead, time for an update:
Looks like it's another fully voiced game, the only difference between this and MM8, is the VA's are well known. The MMDB needs to be updated some:
- Dr. Wily is voiced by Keith Silverstein. Saber and April's dad.
- Mega Man is voiced by the same guy who voiced Toma in Demon Gaze II, though I have no clue who it is.
The game's mechanics are explained somewhat. The Double Gear system. It works like Crystal Snail's fully charged Crystal Hunter, but puts a strain on Mega Man's circuits. At least one of the gears do.
The new robot masters also step out of the shadows, yet we now know only the names of two of them.
- DWNo. 081: Block Man. Apparently he can make blocks fall, and he becomes the head of a Block Devil.
- DWNo. 082: Fuse Man. Another electric based robot. And a good looking one at that.
- DWNo. 083: Blast Man. Bomb robot.
- DWNo. 084: Yet to be revealed
- DWNo. 085: Also Yet to be revealed.
- DWNo. 086: Torch Man. Magma Dragoon, pre evolved.
- DWNo. 087: Impact Man. Construction bot with massive power.
- DWNo. 088: Bounce Man, a robot who is too pure for this world.
Finally, the game comes out, October 2nd. Pre-order now and you get an exclusive alternate soundtrack dlc.
So, any thoughts on this news?