Help! My Deck sucks!

Guduss

You might remember my other thread on this forum, The Ultimate Dragon Synchro Deck. I tired of losing with this Deck. I tried to make minimum changes but they still didn't work. These are the cards in my Deck:

Monsters

Glow-Up Bulb

Jet Synchron

Scapeghost

Stardust Xiaolong

Tuningware

Turbo Synchron

Unknown Synchron

Doppelwarrior

Fleur Synchron

Plaguespreader Zombie

Quillbolt Hedgehog

Speed Warrior

Synchron Carrier

Synchron Explorer

Junk  Changer

Junk Forward

Junk Synchron x2

Debris Dragon

Genex Neutron

Trident Warrior

Destrudo the Lost Dragon's Frisson

Spells

Double Cyclone

Dark Eruption

Limit Overdrive x3

Mind Control

Night Beam

One for One

Reinforcement of the Army

Scapegoat

Starlight Junktion

Tuning

Traps

Call of the Haunted

Dark Bribe

Descending Lost Star

King's Synchro

Limiter Overload x2

Red Cocoon x2

Reject Reborn

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Solemn Warning

Starlight Road

Synchro Barrier

Synchro Call

Extra Deck

Accel Synchron

Samsara, Dragon of Rebirth

Red Wyvern

Dark End Dragon

Red Dragon Archfiend

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend

Stardust Dragon

Void Ogre Dragon

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon

Stardust Chronicle Spark Dragon

Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend

Cosmic Blazar Dragon

Red Nova Dragon

Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon

Side Deck

Top Runner

Formula Synchron

Underworld Fighter Balmung

Jet Warrior

Junk Warrior

Stardust Charge Warrior

Exploder Dragonwing

Junk Archer

Samurai  Destroyer

Junk Destroyer

Stardust Warrior

Ultimaya Tzolkin

I don't have the enough expenses to buy good cards, like Firewall Dragon. I just want to know what cards to take out and/or add to my Deck.

Go up on King's Synchro, your deck lacks balanced and is obviously not supposed to have any, given that you focus on too many aims at once.

King's Synchro is a high risk, high reward card for getting out those boss monsters you intend to summon.

Stardust Xialong is trash, you should not play it, add another scapegoat or scapeghost for more highroll plays, beyond that with the link structure deckyou should get the vanilla link 2 and 3s to open up new zones with scapegoat and scapeghost.

Beyond that I suggest you might play Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss for quickplay negation and given that you do not have to go out of your way to make it.

Remove Genex Controller, Fleur Synchron, Double Cyclone, Descending Lost Star and add 1 Soul Charge (if you can afford it, though it should have decreased in price) and more copies of Reject Reborn (same as King's Synchro, relying on attacks is bad, hoewever you lack the general high power plays to care about that).

You could also replace Dark End Dragon with Samurai Destroyer from your Side Deck, given that you have plenty of level 8 Synchros.

Consider Black Rose Dragon, the nuke effect can be a huge swing and occasionally single-handedly win you games.

Definitely add Links if you want to ever get out a Quasar type of ... nvm you run King's Synchro (and Soul Charge), still you should add the vanillas that have the easiest Summon conditions.

Add T.G. Hyper Librarian and cut down the number on your Quasar type monsters, I can understand that you want to choose between them, however dedicating 3 slots is just too much, if you want the option add the removed copies to your side deck, you definitely are not going to resolve King's Synchro more than 2 ever, even 2 is a stretch.

Monster Reborn should also be a nobrainer.

Speed Warrior and Trident Warrior to an extend (no really good targets) are bad, remove them and consider adding Red Resonator for easier swarming, as well as perhaps a Destiny Hero - Malicious engine to get non-tuners.

I get that you do not want to face tier 1-3 or 1-4 decks, so there is no need to optimize that much into pure speed, however you should still ask yourself if you can field the materials for a proper Synchro monster in a single turn.

Consider Instant Fusion + that level 5 tuner Fusion monster for quick high level Synchro Summons.

Also focusing on more copies of the same monsters in the main deck improves consistency quite much, so you might add more quillbolts, Junk Forward, Junk Changer etc.

You could also run Armaggeddon Knight for Destrudo -> Black Rose Dragon action, allowing you to generate a lot of card advantage pressure if you can follow it up with a monster reborn etc.

If you have any more questions I' ll try to help

I have been trying to get Black Rose Dragon for a long time, but whenever I want to get it as trade, they won't trade it for any of my cards. Also can you give examples of what Link monsters I should add? I don't know any YGO slang.

Nm, forgot that I had Black Rose Dragon.

I have been trying to get Black Rose Dragon for a long time, but whenever I want to get it as trade, they won't trade it for any of my cards. Also can you give examples of what Link monsters I should add? I don't know any YGO slang.

Nm, forgot that I had Black Rose Dragon.

Traffic Ghost                  (can be nice to have)

LANPholinkus               (important)

These are the easiest to get to out and you mostly need 1 additional zone.

You might remember my other thread on this forum, The Ultimate Dragon Synchro Deck. I tired of losing with this Deck. I tried to make minimum changes but they still didn't work. These are the cards in my Deck:

Monsters

Glow-Up Bulb

Jet Synchron

Scapeghost

Stardust Xiaolong

Tuningware

Turbo Synchron

Unknown Synchron

Doppelwarrior

Fleur Synchron

Plaguespreader Zombie

Quillbolt Hedgehog

Speed Warrior

Synchron Carrier

Synchron Explorer

Junk  Changer

Junk Forward

Junk Synchron x2

Debris Dragon

Genex Neutron

Trident Warrior

Destrudo the Lost Dragon's Frisson

Spells

Double Cyclone

Dark Eruption

Limit Overdrive x3

Mind Control

Night Beam

One for One

Reinforcement of the Army

Scapegoat

Starlight Junktion

Tuning

Traps

Call of the Haunted

Dark Bribe

Descending Lost Star

King's Synchro

Limiter Overload x2

Red Cocoon x2

Reject Reborn

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Solemn Warning

Starlight Road

Synchro Barrier

Synchro Call

Extra Deck

Accel Synchron

Samsara, Dragon of Rebirth

Red Wyvern

Dark End Dragon

Red Dragon Archfiend

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend

Stardust Dragon

Void Ogre Dragon

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon

Stardust Chronicle Spark Dragon

Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend

Cosmic Blazar Dragon

Red Nova Dragon

Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon

Side Deck

Top Runner

Formula Synchron

Underworld Fighter Balmung

Jet Warrior

Junk Warrior

Stardust Charge Warrior

Exploder Dragonwing

Junk Archer

Samurai  Destroyer

Junk Destroyer

Stardust Warrior

Ultimaya Tzolkin

I don't have the enough expenses to buy good cards, like Firewall Dragon. I just want to know what cards to take out and/or add to my Deck.

All cards in bold are bad. The entire side deck is in bold because they are not cards that should be in the side deck. Cards you should look into are every Resonator card. I think you would enjoy their play style a lot. They benefit Red Dragon cards as well.

Archived