Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Question on Lucario in Super Smash Bros games

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

I Hate Snatch Steal

I Hate Snatch Steal

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 2,259 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 04:09 PM

Does anyone have an idea where Lucario's damage increase mechanic comes from? I looked at Lucario's Bulbapedia entry and watched the relevant Pokemon movie, and yet I don't see a basis for getting stronger when your behind.

If you duel with your cards and have stories to share, then this thread is for you: http://forum.yugiohc...sharing-thread/

My fanfiction.net profile:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1525039/

Funny conversations and funny posts

how katio vs mizael should have ended

So, if Yuma forgives Vector for betrayal and evil intentions WAY more often then he should, then why isnn't he doing the same thing with Don 1000? /sarcasm

vla1ne

vla1ne

Edited for spelling errors.

• Elite Members
  • 3,603 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:37 PM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

Does anyone have an idea where Lucario's damage increase mechanic comes from? I looked at Lucario's Bulbapedia entry and watched the relevant Pokemon movie, and yet I don't see a basis for getting stronger when your behind.

it's, in effect, a smash only thing. lucario was added as a replacement for mewtwo in brawl, and to give him some forms of difference (aka de-clone him) they added in a few mechanics that made him unique, but still fit within his general character image. the stronger with damage was the end result. It fits with how lucario is generally portrayed within the games and media, and people (who main him) like the mechanic, so it stuck.

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users