Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Black Sun Rising [Interest Check/Looking for Co-Host]

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• 3,296 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:53 PM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum

*pending fancy logo*

Alright lads here's the sitrep; I know I'm me and I don't have the best rep in YCM when it comes RPs, but. With my schedule being a lot more flexible now I have confidence in myself being able to see this RP through to the end, or at least, until everyone else drops it. So I hope you guys will give me a chance and join me in this pet project of mine, and have lots of fun together. 

So! That aside.

Black Sun Rising is a Action Adventure Shounen RP set in a post-apocalyptic world, with heavy undertones of rebelling against higher powers. There's superpowers, advanced RWBY-esque weaponry and technology and fights against kaiju, as well as a focus on character development and group dynamics. It's wonderfully edgy and chuunibyou, just as you'd expect from a shounen RP. 

Basic premise

GDoc Link to lorebook (incomplete): https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

As the title says, I'm looking for a cohost. Once we get enough heads and a cohost we'll start work on getting the OOC up as soon as possible.

• Yui likes this

Posted Image

Hachimitcher-Lemon

Hachimitcher-Lemon

His Mitcher's Ship

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,237 posts
    Last Visit Oct 14 2018 02:53 AM
  • Alias:Mitcher

I'd be interested but at this point I'm more unsure than ever whether RPing is a medium for me at all.

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,643 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:49 AM
  • Alias:Yui

This sounds like a neat spin on superpower RPs, compared to how they're usually handled round these parts. Definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this.

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

The OOZE is back!!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,541 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:14 PM

I read "Shounen", "RWBY-esque weaponry", and "Kaiju"...

n2uDOij.gif

Consider the Typecast Shonen Protagonist of YCM interested in this...

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,315 posts
    Last Visit 32 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

Sounds fun, voicing my interest.

Posted Image

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• Topic Starter
  • 千本桜

• 3,296 posts
OOC thread will be made as soon as we get a cohost willing to keep my ideas in check so things proceed smoothly 🙏

Posted Image

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

The OOZE is back!!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,541 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:14 PM

Reading more specifics in regards from the lore link, sounds like a bit of Destiny is in this as well...well that's the parallel I'm drawing between Solaris and the Traveler from Destiny...might just be me reading WAAAAAY too much into it XD At the same time, I'm also sensing some God Eater vibes from this too...and I haven't even played that game/watched that anime xD

....as you can't tell, I'm pretty interested in this concept atm.

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• Topic Starter
  • 千本桜

• 3,296 posts

Okay so super late on this but the lorebook is being worked on and should be updated shortish, the lack of a cohost is really getting in the way of me putting anything done because I keep writing something down then deleting it cuz it looks shit.

But uh, how would you guys feel if the RP is turned into a discord RP to get more people involved? Because rn there's only like, 4 of us and that's not enough for what I was planning.

Posted Image

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,315 posts
    Last Visit 32 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

Okay so super late on this but the lorebook is being worked on and should be updated shortish, the lack of a cohost is really getting in the way of me putting anything done because I keep writing something down then deleting it cuz it looks shit.

But uh, how would you guys feel if the RP is turned into a discord RP to get more people involved? Because rn there's only like, 4 of us and that's not enough for what I was planning.

Late reply, but I am interested in a discord RP. I've been lookimg for joining one for a while.

Posted Image

Hachimitcher-Lemon

Hachimitcher-Lemon

His Mitcher's Ship

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,237 posts
    Last Visit Oct 14 2018 02:53 AM
  • Alias:Mitcher

It's a medium that might work for me, if it's all text.

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

Posted Image

)e//!s0P

)e//!s0P

Destroyer of RP's

• Advanced Members
  • 266 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:59 AM

This sounds intriguing. I would be interested. 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users