• Members
  • 143 posts
    Last Visit Mar 27 2019 11:29 AM
  • Discord:Eltanin#9717
Number c95: Galaxy-Eyes Antimatter Dragon
Rank 10
DARK/Dragon/Xyz/Effect
4 level 10 monsters.
When this card is summoned: you can send 4 Dragon-type monsters with different names from your deck or hand to the GY, then banish the first 4 cards from the top of your opponent's deck. This card gains 100 ATK for every banished card. Once per turn: you can banish a number of monsters from your opponents field up to the number of your opponent's banished monsters.
This card can't be tributed or be destroyed until it has materials attached to it. When this card leaves the field when it has materials attached to it: banish cards from the top of your opponent's deck equal to the number of cards attached to this card.
4000 ATK/ 3000 DEF

Next: Constellar Ptolemy M7

Rookie member of the AGM team

Custom Archetypes

Infinity_Gauntlet.exe

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
    Last Visit Jul 10 2019 03:06 PM
CXyz Constellar Cetus M77
​★​★​★​★​★​★​★
LIGHT
Machine/Xyz/Effect
ATK 2800
DEF 2200
3 Level 7 LIGHT monsters
You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 other card on the field or in either player's GY; return it to the hand. You can only use this effect of "CXyz Constellar Cetus M77" once per turn. If this card has "Constellar Ptolemy M7" as a material, it gains this effect.
● If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can attach 1 "Constellar" monster from your GY to this card as a material.

Constellar Pleiades.

RedHood0122

RedHood0122

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
    Last Visit Jun 26 2019 12:08 AM

CXyz Constellar Sirius

LIGHT | Rank 6

Warrior/Xyz/Effect

2800/2200

3 Level 6 LIGHT monster

Once per turn: you can attach 1 "Constellar" monster from your field to this card as a Xyz material. If this card has "Constellar Pleiades" as a material, it gains this effect.

● Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, target up to 2 card your opponent controls; return them to the hand.

Bahamut Shark

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
    Last Visit 37 minutes ago
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

CXyz Bahamut Kaiser Shark

WATER

Sea Serpent/Xyz/Effect

Rank 5 - 3000/2500

3 Level 5 WATER monsters

Once per turn, Special Summon 1 Rank 5 or lower Xyz monster from your Extra Deck, but this card cannot attack for the rest of this turn. If this card has "Bahamut Shark" as Xyz material, it gains this effect:

● Attach 1 Xyz material to Summoned monster from this card as Xyz material.

-------------------

Lavalval Chain

8bit Moonside

8bit Moonside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
    Last Visit Jul 14 2019 12:27 PM
  • Discord:8bit Moonside#8526

CXyz Lavalval Chain Breaker

Rank 5 / FIRE / Sea Serpent / Xyz / Effect

2200 / 1400

3 Level 5 Monsters

Once per turn: You can detach one Xyz Material from this card; Excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if you do, send any "Laval" monsters among them to the GY, then place the remaining cards on the top of your Deck in any order. This card gains 500 ATK for each monster sent to the GY this way, until the End Phase of this turn. If this card has "Lavalval Chain" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect:

● Once per turn, if this card detached an Xyz Material this turn: You can Special Summon one "Laval" monster from your GY if it was sent there by this card's effect, but its effects are negated.

Number 7: Lucky Straight

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,864 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
Number C7: Straight Flush
LIGHT - Rank 8 - Fairy/Xyz/Effect - 800/800
4 Level 8 monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Roll 2 six-sided die, and this card's ATK becomes equal to the higher result x800 until your next turn. If the sum of the two rolls is 7, you can apply any number of the following effects, up to the number of consecutive turns you have rolled a 7 for the effect of "Number C7: Straight Flush":
●Send all other cards on the field to the Graveyard.
●Special Summon up to 1 monster each from your hand, Deck, and/or either Graveyard, but a monster Summoned this way cannot attack or activate its effects on the field.
●Draw 2 cards.

Number 55: Gogogo Goliath
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

TheLegalNinja

TheLegalNinja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
    Last Visit Jul 13 2019 06:54 PM
Number C55: Gogogo Titan
Attribute: Earth
Type:Rock/XYZ/Effect
ATK:1700/DEF:3100
3 Level 5 Rock-type monsters
When this card is XYZ Summoned, target 1 “Gogogo” monster in your graveyard and attach to this card as an xyz material
If this card has “Number 55: Gogogo Goliath as an xyz material it gains this effect”
• All monsters you control gain 1000 DEF, this card cannot be destroyed by battle by monsters who ATK is higher then this card’s DEF, Once Per Turn; you can detach 1 xyz material from this card, This card gains 100 DEF for each monster you control.

Next Time:
Silent Honor ARK, a more traditional CXYZ evolution with a rank-up card

Gorlois

Gorlois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Number C101: Silent Honor SPARK
5/WATER/Aqua/Xyz/2600/2600
Must be Special Summoned with a “Rank-Up-Magic” Spell targeting “Number 101: Silent Honor ARK”. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. While this card has a “Number” monster as material, it gains the following effect. • When an attack is declared for a battle involving an Xyz Monster: You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 Attack Position monster your opponent controls; attach it to this card as material.

Next: Hazy Flame Basiltrice

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:31 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

dd99mkq-00d5bf37-bf42-4f2d-a04f-191521b6

Hazy Flame Chimeraegis

FIRE/Pyro-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 7/2900 ATK/2400 DEF

Lore: 3+ (max. 5) LEvel 7 FIRE monsters

You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls in the Monster or Spell & Trap Zones; banish all other cards your opponent controls in the same type of Zone as that target. This card gains effects, based on the type of its Xyz Materials.
● FIRE monster: Gains 400 ATK/DEF for each.
● Beast, Beast Warrior or Winged Beast: Unaffected by other card effects.
● Xyz Monster: This card can make up to 3 attacks during each Battle Phase.

NEXT UP: 

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Gorlois

Gorlois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

CXyz Chaostorm Rider Gaia

8/WIND/Dragon/Xyz/3000/2500

3 Level 8 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 7 Xyz Monster you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) If this card attacks a Defence Position monster, inflict doubled piercing battle damage. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell: Target 1 Attack Position monster your opponent controls; change it to Defence Position, and if you do, make its DEF 0.

Next: Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaut

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

CXyz_Chronomaly_Chrysalis_Malachite.png

CXyz Chronomaly Chrysalis Malachite

DARK/Psychic-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 4/2800 ATK/1000 DEF

Lore: 3 Level 4 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a LIGHT Machine Xyz Monster you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card). Once per turn, if an attack is declared or an effect is activated involving a non-Psychic monster (Quick Effect): Detach 1 material from this card; negate that attack or activation, and if you do, inflict 1400 damage to your opponent. If this card has "Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaut" as material, apply this effect.
● Also, you can Special Summon 1 Rock monster from your Deck after that.

NEXT UP: 

CXyz Evolution / ZW - Leo Arms

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
CZW - Brave Lion Arms
★★★★★★
LIGHT
Beast/Xyz/Effect
ATK 3000
DEF 2000
3 Level 6 LIGHT monsters
Cannot attack directly. You can target 1 "Utopia" monster you control; equip this monster on the field to that target. It gains 3000 ATK. When your opponent activates a monster effect while this card is equipped to a monster (Quick Effect): You can have the equipped monster lose 1000 ATK; negate the activation, also, if this effect was activated while that monster attacked, it can make a second attack in a row. If this card has "ZW - Leo Arms" as a material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 "ZW -" or "Utopia" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.

CZW = Chaos ZEXAL Weapon. Again with me and uncreative names

N/C: Firewall eXceed Dragon.

Gorlois

Gorlois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
CXyz Firewall eCXile Dragon
5/DARK/Cyberse/Xyz/3000/2500
3 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 Link Monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated, also it cannot attack directly. If this card has "Firewall eXceed Dragon" as material, it gains this effect.
• Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; banish as many Link Monsters on the field as possible, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the combined Link Rating of those banished monsters x 500, until the end of this turn.

Next: Ice Princess Zereort

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
    Last Visit 37 minutes ago
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

CXyz Ice Empress Zereort

WATER

Winged-Beast/Xyz/Effect

Rank 6 - 2800/2400

3 Level 6 Winged-Beast monsters

Once per turn, detach 1 Xyz material from this card; then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK and DEF becomes 0. If this card has "Ice Princess Zereort" as Material, it gains this effect:

• Also, gain that lost ATK and DEF.

---------------

Number 23: Lancelot, Dark Knight of the Underworld

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

And its straight from my Underworld Overwatch set too!

dd1aqdc-d0e22fb7-f8a8-4b6c-98c8-f8987d90

Number C23: Lancelot, Knightfall of the Underworld

DARK/Zombie-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 9/2800 ATK/1900 DEF

Lore: 3 Level 9 monsters
Unaffected by other card effects during your turn. While this card has "Number 23: Lancelot, Dark Knight of the Underworld" as an Xyz Material, it can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, when your opponent takes battle damage: You can destroy all monsters OR all Spell/Trap Cards they control. Once per opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell or Trap); this turn, negate the effects of all cards your opponent controls with the declared type.

NEXT UP: 

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,864 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
Number C100: Numeron Network Dragon
LIGHT - Rank 2 - Dragon/Xyz/Effect - 0/0
Must first be Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card, targeting "Number 100: Numeron Dragon". Cannot be destroyed by battle or effects, except the effects of "Number" Xyz monsters. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: This card gains ATK equal to the combined Ranks of all "Number" Xyz monsters on the field and in the Graveyard x2000, until the end of your opponent's next turn. If your opponent controls a monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, and you control no monsters (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, you can attach 1 "Number 100: Numeron Dragon" from your field or Graveyard to this card as Xyz Material. You can only activate this effect of "Number C100: Numeron Network Dragon" once per turn.

Heavy Armored Train Iron Wolf
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
CXyz Superheavy Armored Train Ironwolf MAX
★★★★★
EARTH
Machine/Xyz/Effect
ATK 2400
DEF 2400
3 Level 5 EARTH Machine monsters
If this card in your possession is destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect) and sent to your GY: You can add 1 Level 10 EARTH Machine monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card has "Heavy Armored Train Ironwolf" as a material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 Machine monster you control; this turn, it can attack your opponent directly, and if it attacks this turn, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step, also other monsters cannot attack.

N/C: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon or Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon (keeping their Pendulum status, please).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users